Are duty drawbacks on exports worth the hassle?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ianchovichina, Elena, 2005. "Duty drawbacks, competitiveness, and growth - are duty drawbacks worth the hassle?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3498, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deng, Ziliang & Guo, Honglin & Zhang, Weifu & Wang, Chengqi, 2014. "Innovation and survival of exporters: A contingency perspective," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 396-406.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riaño, "undated".
"China's Pure Exporter Subsidies,"
12/11, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riaño, 2013. "China's Pure Exporter Subsidies," FIW Working Paper series 121, FIW.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro RiaÃ±o, 2012. "China's Pure Exporter Subsidies," CESifo Working Paper Series 4054, CESifo Group Munich.
- Defever, Fabrice & Riaño, Alejandro, 2012. "China's pure exporter subsidies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 48929, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riaño, 2012. "China's Pure Exporter Subsidies," CEP Discussion Papers dp1182, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Michelle Connolly & Kei-Mu Yi, 2015.
"How Much of South Korea's Growth Miracle Can Be Explained by Trade Policy?,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 188-221, October.
- Michelle P. Connolly & Kei-Mu Yi, 2008. "How much of South Korea’s growth miracle can be explained by trade policy?," Working Paper Series 2008-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Michelle P. Connolly & Kei-Mu Yi, 2009. "How much of South Korea's growth miracle can be explained by trade policy?," Working Papers 09-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Kei-Mu Yi & Michelle Connolly, 2010. "How Much of South Korea's Growth Miracle can be Explained by Trade Policy?," 2010 Meeting Papers 1006, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Defever, F. & Reyes, J-D., 2016.
"Does the Elimination of Export Requirements in Special Economic Zones A ect Export Performance? Evidence from the Dominican Republic,"
16/04, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Defever,Fabrice Fernand & Reyes,Jose Daniel & Riano,Alejandro & Sanchez Martin,Miguel Eduardo, 2016. "Does the elimination of export requirements in special economic zones affect export performance? evidence from the Dominican Republic," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7874, The World Bank.
- Fabrice Defever & José-Daniel Reyes & Alejandro Riaño & Miguel Eduardo Sánchez-Martín, 2016. "Does the Elimination of Export Requirements in Special Economic Zones affect Export Performance? Evidence from the Dominican Republic," Discussion Papers 2016-18, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Dennis Tao Yang, 2012.
"Aggregate Savings and External Imbalances in China,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 26(4), pages 125-146, Fall.
- Yang, Dennis T., 2012. "Aggregate Savings and External Imbalances in China," IZA Discussion Papers 6964, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Channing Arndt & Finn Tarp, 2008. "Trade Policy Reform and the Missing Revenue †," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 17(1), pages 131-160, January.
- Mulu Gebreyesus & Ashagrie Demile, 2017. "Why export promotion efforts failed to deliver? Assessment of the export incentives and their implementation in Ethiopia," Working Papers 017, Ethiopian Development Research Institute.
- Bussolo,Maurizio & Vargas Da Cruz,Marcio Jose, 2015. "Does input tariff reduction impact firms'exports in the presence of import tariff exemption regimes ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7231, The World Bank.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riaño, 2017. "China’s Dual Export Sector," Discussion Papers 2017-01, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Hatta, Tatsuo, 2015. "Revenue-Constrained Combination of an Optimal Tariff and Duty Drawback," AGI Working Paper Series 2015-19, Asian Growth Research Institute.
More about this item
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:40:y:2007:i:3:p:881-913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.