The late take-off phenomenon in the diffusion of telecommunication services: network effect and the critical mass
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- S. J. Liebowitz & Stephen E. Margolis, 1994. "Network Externality: An Uncommon Tragedy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 133-150, Spring.
- Allen, David, 1988. "New telecommunications services : Network externalities and critical mass," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 257-271, September.
- Mahler, Alwin & Rogers, Everett M., 1999. "The diffusion of interactive communication innovations and the critical mass: the adoption of telecommunications services by German banks," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(10-11), pages 719-740, November.
- Schoder, Detlef, 2000. "Forecasting the success of telecommunication services in the presence of network effects," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 181-200, June.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-40, June.
- V. Srinivasan & Charlotte H. Mason, 1986. "Technical Note—Nonlinear Least Squares Estimation of New Product Diffusion Models," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(2), pages 169-178.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iepoli:v:15:y:2003:i:4:p:537-557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.