New telecommunications services : Network externalities and critical mass
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolas Curien & Kenza Oubejja, 1999. "Réseaux multiservices : équilibres et dynamique," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 53, pages 213-228.
- Scaglione, Miriam & Giovannetti, Emanuele & Hamoudia, Mohsen, 2015. "The diffusion of mobile social networking: Exploring adoption externalities in four G7 countries," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1159-1170.
- Sangin Park, 2004. "Strategic Maneuvering and Standardization: Critical Advantage or Critical Mass?," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 596, Econometric Society.
- Mayntz, Renate, 1990. "The Influence of Natural Science Theories on Contemporary Social Science," MPIfG Discussion Paper 90/7, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Zhang, Marina Y. & Dodgson, Mark, 2007. ""A roasted duck can still fly away": A case study of technology, nationality, culture and the rapid and early internationalization of the firm," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 336-349, September.
- Kim, Moon-Soo & Kim, Ho, 2007. "Is there early take-off phenomenon in diffusion of IP-based telecommunications services?," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 727-739, December.
- Casey, Thomas R. & Töyli, Juuso, 2012. "Mobile voice diffusion and service competition: A system dynamic analysis of regulatory policy," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 162-174.
- Chien-Wen Chen, 2015. "The Effect of Technological and Psychological Factors on Users' Intentions to Continually Read e-Books," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 14(2), pages 195-220, December.
- Lim, Byeong-Lak & Choi, Munkee & Park, Myeong-Cheol, 2003. "The late take-off phenomenon in the diffusion of telecommunication services: network effect and the critical mass," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 537-557, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:12:y:1988:i:3:p:257-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .