Health care resource allocation and individuals' health care needs: examining the degree of fit
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mooney, Gavin & Jan, Stephen, 1997. "Vertical equity: weighting outcomes? or establishing procedures?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 79-87, January.
- Jeremiah Hurley, 2001. "Ethics, Economics, and Public Financing of Health Care," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 2001-07, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Raine, Rosalind & Hutchings, Andrew & Black, Nick, 2004. "Is publicly funded health care really distributed according to need? The example of cardiac rehabilitation in the UK," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 227-235, February.
- Frech, Ted E, 1998. "Managed Care, Distance Traveled, and Hospital Market Definition," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt84x5q49q, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- McLafferty, Sara, 1982. "Neighborhood characteristics and hospital closures : A comparison of the public, private and voluntary hospital systems," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 16(19), pages 1667-1674, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:73:y:2005:i:2:p:183-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.