Health care resource allocation and individuals' health care needs: examining the degree of fit
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McLafferty, Sara, 1982. "Neighborhood characteristics and hospital closures : A comparison of the public, private and voluntary hospital systems," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 16(19), pages 1667-1674, January.
- Mooney, Gavin & Jan, Stephen, 1997. "Vertical equity: weighting outcomes? or establishing procedures?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 79-87, January.
- Frech, Ted E, 1998. "Managed Care, Distance Traveled, and Hospital Market Definition," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt84x5q49q, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Raine, Rosalind & Hutchings, Andrew & Black, Nick, 2004. "Is publicly funded health care really distributed according to need? The example of cardiac rehabilitation in the UK," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 227-235, February.
- Jeremiah Hurley, 2001. "Ethics, Economics, and Public Financing of Health Care," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 2001-07, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:73:y:2005:i:2:p:183-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.