Health care resource allocation and individuals' health care needs: examining the degree of fit
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McLafferty, Sara, 1982. "Neighborhood characteristics and hospital closures : A comparison of the public, private and voluntary hospital systems," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 16(19), pages 1667-1674, January.
- Raine, Rosalind & Hutchings, Andrew & Black, Nick, 2004. "Is publicly funded health care really distributed according to need? The example of cardiac rehabilitation in the UK," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 227-235, February.
- Mooney, Gavin & Jan, Stephen, 1997. "Vertical equity: weighting outcomes? or establishing procedures?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 79-87, January.
- Jeremiah Hurley, 2001. "Ethics, Economics, and Public Financing of Health Care," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 2001-07, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Frech, Ted E, 1998. "Managed Care, Distance Traveled, and Hospital Market Definition," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt84x5q49q, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:73:y:2005:i:2:p:183-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.