Ethics, Economics, and Public Financing of Health Care
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ewelina Nojszewska, 2015. "Public and private funding of the health care in Poland – the current state and proposals of solutions (Publiczne i prywatne finansowanie ochrony zdrowia w Polsce – stan obecny i propozycje rozwiazan)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 13(53), pages 15-36.
- Jeremiah Hurley & Rhema Vaithianathana & Thomas F. Crossley & Deborah Cobb-Clark, 2001.
"Parallel Private Health Insurance in Australia: A Cautionary Tale and Lessons for Canada,"
Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series
2001-12, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Jeremiah Hurley & Rhema Vaithianathan & Thomas F. Crossley & Deborah Cobb-Clark, 2002. "Parallel Private Health Insurance in Australia: A Cautionary Tale and Lessons for Canada," CEPR Discussion Papers 448, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Hurley, Jeremiah & Vaithianathan, Rhema & Crossley, Thomas F. & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A., 2002. "Parallel Private Health Insurance in Australia: A Cautionary Tale and Lessons for Canada," IZA Discussion Papers 515, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Litaker, David & Love, Thomas Ezra, 2005. "Health care resource allocation and individuals' health care needs: examining the degree of fit," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 183-193, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hpa:wpaper:200107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lyn Sauberli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chepaca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .