The private demand for an AIDS vaccine in Thailand
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stover, John & Garnett, Geoff P. & Seitz, Steve & Forsythe, Steven, 2002. "The epidemiological impact of an HIV/AIDS vaccine in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2811, The World Bank.
- W. Michael Hanemann, 1984. "Welfare Evaluations in Contingent Valuation Experiments with Discrete Responses," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 66(3), pages 332-341.
- B O'Brien & JL Viramontes, 1993. "Willingness-to-pay: A Valid and Reliable Measure of Health State Preference?," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 1993-07, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Ainsworth, Martha & Beyrer, Chris & Soucat, Agnes, 2003. "AIDS and public policy: the lessons and challenges of `success' in Thailand," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 13-37, April.
- Cameron, Trudy Ann, 1988. "A new paradigm for valuing non-market goods using referendum data: Maximum likelihood estimation by censored logistic regression," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 355-379, September.
- Tangcharoensathien, Viroj & Phoolcharoen, Wiput & Pitayarangsarit, Siriwan & Kongsin, Sukhontha & Kasemsup, Vijj & Tantivess, Sripen & Suraratdecha, Chutima, 2001. "The potential demand for an AIDS vaccine in Thailand," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 111-139, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:71:y:2005:i:3:p:271-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)or ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.