Maximum waiting-time guarantee -- an attempt to reduce waiting lists in Sweden
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cullis, John G. & Jones, Philip R., 1985. "National health service waiting lists : A discussion of competing explanations and a policy proposal," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 119-135, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calltorp, Johan, 1999. "Priority setting in health policy in Sweden and a comparison with Norway," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(1-2), pages 1-22, December.
- Kozlowski, Dawid & Worthington, Dave, 2015. "Use of queue modelling in the analysis of elective patient treatment governed by a maximum waiting time policy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(1), pages 331-338.
- Siciliani, Luigi & Hurst, Jeremy, 2005. "Tackling excessive waiting times for elective surgery: a comparative analysis of policies in 12 OECD countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 201-215, May.
- W.B.F. Brouwer & F.T. Schut, 1999. "Priority care for employees: A blessing in disguise?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 65-73.
- Harrison, Michael I. & Calltorp, Johan, 2000. "The reorientation of market-oriented reforms in Swedish health-care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 219-240, January.
- Kroneman, Madelon W. & van der Zee, Jouke, 1997. "Health policy as a fuzzy concept: Methodological problems encountered when evaluating health policy reforms in an international perspective," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 139-155, May.
- Farnworth, Michael G., 2003. "A game theoretic model of the relationship between prices and waiting times," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 47-60, January.
- Kaukonen, Pälvi & Salmelin, Raili K. & Luoma, Ilona & Puura, Kaija & Rutanen, Mervi & Pukuri, Tarja & Tamminen, Tuula, 2010. "Child psychiatry in the Finnish health care reform: National criteria for treatment access," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 20-27, June.
- Hanning, Marianne & Spangberg, Ulrika Winblad, 2000. "Maximum waiting time -- a threat to clinical freedom?: Implementation of a policy to reduce waiting times," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 15-32, May.
- Anders Anell, 2005. "Swedish healthcare under pressure," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages 237-254.
- Forsberg, Ewa & Axelsson, Runo & Arnetz, Bengt, 2001. "Financial incentives in health care. The impact of performance-based reimbursement," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 243-262, December.
- Jonsson, Pia Maria & Schmidt, Ingrid & Sparring, Vibeke & Tomson, Goran, 2006. "Gender equity in health care in Sweden--Minor improvements since the 1990s," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 24-36, June.
- Brouwer, Werner B. F. & Hermans, Herbert E. G. M., 1999. "Private clinics for employees as a Dutch solution for waiting lists: economic and legal arguments," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-17, April.
- Creemers, Stefan & Beliën, Jeroen & Lambrecht, Marc, 2012. "The optimal allocation of server time slots over different classes of patients," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(3), pages 508-521.
- Linnala, Aarno & Aromaa, Arpo & Mattila, Kari, 2006. "Specialist consultations in primary health care--A possible substitute for hospital care?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 93-100, August.
- Stéphanie Boulenger & François Vaillancourt, 2013. "Temps d'attente dans le secteur public de la santé au Québec : mesure, conséquences et moyens pour les réduire," CIRANO Project Reports 2013rp-17, CIRANO.
- Rotstein, Dalia L. & Alter, David A., 2006. "Where does the waiting list begin? A short review of the dynamics and organization of modern waiting lists," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(12), pages 3157-3160, June.
- Lapidus, John, 2017. "Private health insurance in Sweden: Fast-track lanes and the alleged attempts to stop them," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 121(4), pages 442-449.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:36:y:1996:i:1:p:17-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.