Are waiting lists inevitable?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cullis, John G. & Jones, Philip R., 1985. "National health service waiting lists : A discussion of competing explanations and a policy proposal," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 119-135, June.
- Ruth Hart, 1992. "In-Patient Waiting Lists: The Need For Data In Australia," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 11(2), pages 76-86, 06.
- Iversen, Tor, 1993. "A theory of hospital waiting lists," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 55-71, April.
- Karen Bloor & Alan Maynard, 1993. "Expenditure on the NHS during and after the Thatcher years: its growth and utilisation," Working Papers 113chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Lindsay, Cotton M & Feigenbaum, Bernard, 1984. "Rationing by Waiting Lists," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 404-17, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:36:y:1996:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.