Private clinics for employees as a Dutch solution for waiting lists: economic and legal arguments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Herbert Hermans & Irene Tiems, 1997. "Convergence in the Dutch Health Insurance: Possibilities and Obstacles in a European Perspective," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 371-388, December.
- W.B.F. Brouwer & F.T. Schut, 1999. "Priority care for employees: A blessing in disguise?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 65-73.
- Hanning, Marianne, 1996. "Maximum waiting-time guarantee -- an attempt to reduce waiting lists in Sweden," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 17-35, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brouwer, Werner & van Exel, Job & Hermans, Bert & Stoop, Arjen, 2003. "Should I stay or should I go? Waiting lists and cross-border care in the Netherlands," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 289-298, March.
- Propper, Carol & Croxson, Bronwyn & Shearer, Arran, 2002.
"Waiting times for hospital admissions: the impact of GP fundholding,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 227-252, March.
- Croxson, Bronwyn & Propper, Carol & Shearer, Arran, 2000. "Waiting Times for Hospital Admissions: the Impact of GP Fundholding," CEPR Discussion Papers 2489, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Götze, Ralf, 2010. "The changing role of the state in the Dutch healthcare system," TranState Working Papers 141, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- van der Grinten, Tom E. D. & Kasdorp, Jan P., 1999. "Choices in Dutch health care: mixing strategies and responsibilities," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(1-2), pages 105-122, December.
- Greß, Stefan & Okma, Kieke G. H. & Wasem, Jürgen, 2002. "Private health insurance in social health insurance countries: Market outcomes and policy implications," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 01/2002, University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Oudhoff, Jurriaan P. & Timmermans, D.R.M. & Knol, D.L. & Bijnen, A.B. & Van der Wal, G., 2007. "Prioritising patients on surgical waiting lists: A conjoint analysis study on the priority judgements of patients, surgeons, occupational physicians, and general practitioners," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(9), pages 1863-1875, May.
- Benning, Tim M. & Dellaert, Benedict G.C., 2013. "Paying more for faster care? Individuals' attitude toward price-based priority access in health care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 119-128.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:47:y:1999:i:1:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.