Health care reform in Kenya: a review of the process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Duncan Thomas & Ityai Muvandi, 1994.
"The demographic transition in southern Africa: Another look at the evidence from Botswana and Zimbabwe,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), pages 185-207.
- Thomas, D. & Muvandi, I., 1992. "The Demographic Transition in Southern Africa: Another Look at the Evidence from Botswana and Zimbabwe," Papers 668, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Ellis, Randall P., 1987. "The revenue generating potential of user fees in Kenyan government health facilities," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 995-1002, January.
- Akin, John S, et al, 1986. "The Demand for Primary Health Care Services in the Bicol Region of the Philippines," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(4), pages 755-782, July.
- Wang'ombe, Joseph K., 1984. "Economic evaluation in primary health care: The case of Western Kenya community based health care project," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 375-385, January.
- Frenk, Julio, 1994. "Dimensions of health system reform," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 19-34, January.
- Huber, Joyce H., 1993. "Ensuring access to health care with the introduction of user fees: A Kenyan example," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 485-494, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gonzalez Block, Miguel Angel, 1997. "Comparative research and analysis methods for shared learning from health system reforms," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 187-209, December.
- Oyaya, Charles O. & Rifkin, Susan B., 2003. "Health sector reforms in Kenya: an examination of district level planning," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 113-127, April.
- Bedi, A.S. & Kimalu, P. & Kimenyi, M.S. & Manda, D.K. & Mwabu, G. & Nafula, N., 2003. "User charges and utilisation of health services in Kenya," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19140, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:32:y:1995:i:1-3:p:245-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.