The demographic transition in southern Africa: Another look at the evidence from Botswana and Zimbabwe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas, D. & Muvandi, I., 1992. "The Demographic Transition in Southern Africa: Another Look at the Evidence from Botswana and Zimbabwe," Papers 668, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
References listed on IDEAS
- A Rogers & R Raquillet & L J Castro, 1978. "Model Migration Schedules and Their Applications," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 10(5), pages 475-502, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Martínez, 2013. "Mexican Migrants to the United States: an Alternative Methodology," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(1), pages 1-30, May.
- Mwabu, Germano, 1995. "Health care reform in Kenya: a review of the process," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 245-255.
- Cohen, Barney, 1998. "The emerging fertility transition in sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 1431-1461, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:31:y:1994:i:2:p:185-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .