Utilization of Outpatient Care in Egypt and its Implications for the Role of Government in Health Care Provision
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dow, W.H., 1995.
"Welfare Impacts of Health Care User Fees: A Health-Valuation Approach to Analysis with Imperfect Markets,"
741, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Dow, W.H., 1995. "Welfare Impacts of Health Case User Fees : A Health- Valuation Approach to Analysis with Imperfect Markets," Papers 95-21, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Berman, Peter A., 1998. "Rethinking health care systems: Private health care provision in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 1463-1479, August.
- Litvack, Jennie I. & Bodart, Claude, 1993. "User fees plus quality equals improved access to health care: Results of a field experiment in Cameroon," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 369-383, August.
- Akin, John S, et al, 1986. "The Demand for Primary Health Care Services in the Bicol Region of the Philippines," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(4), pages 755-782, July.
- Huber, Joyce H., 1993. "Ensuring access to health care with the introduction of user fees: A Kenyan example," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 485-494, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:28:y:2000:i:1:p:187-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.