Utilization of Outpatient Care in Egypt and its Implications for the Role of Government in Health Care Provision
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berman, Peter A., 1998. "Rethinking health care systems: Private health care provision in India," World Development, Elsevier, pages 1463-1479.
- Litvack, Jennie I. & Bodart, Claude, 1993. "User fees plus quality equals improved access to health care: Results of a field experiment in Cameroon," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 369-383.
- Akin, John S, et al, 1986. "The Demand for Primary Health Care Services in the Bicol Region of the Philippines," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(4), pages 755-782, July.
- Dow, W.H., 1995.
"Welfare Impacts of Health Case User Fees : A Health- Valuation Approach to Analysis with Imperfect Markets,"
95-21, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Dow, W.H., 1995. "Welfare Impacts of Health Care User Fees: A Health-Valuation Approach to Analysis with Imperfect Markets," Papers 741, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Huber, Joyce H., 1993. "Ensuring access to health care with the introduction of user fees: A Kenyan example," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 485-494.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2001. "Croatia - Regaining Fiscal Sustainability and Enhancing Effectiveness : A Public Expenditure and Institutional Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15484, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2002. "Regaining Fiscal Sustainability and Enhancing Effectiveness in Croatia : A Public Expenditure and Institutional Review," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13993.
- Ahmed Shoukry Rashad & Mesbah Fathy Sharaf, 2016. "Socio-Economic Inequalities in Maternity Care Under Political Instability: Evidence from Egypt, Jordan and Yemen," Working Papers 1011, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2016.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:28:y:2000:i:1:p:187-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.