Rethinking health care systems: Private health care provision in India
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter A. Berman, 1997. "National Health Accounts in Developing Countries: Appropriate Methods and Recent Applications," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(1), pages 11-30.
- Musgrove, Philip, 1995. "Cost-effectiveness and the socialization of health care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 111-123.
- Hammer, Jeffrey S, 1997.
"Prices and Protocols in Public Health Care,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 11(3), pages 409-432, September.
- Hammer, Jeffrey S., 1993. "Prices and protocols in public health care," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1131, The World Bank.
- De Geyndt, W. & Zhao, X. & Liu, S., 1992. "From Barefoot Doctor to Village Doctor in Rural China," Papers 187, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Govindraj, R. & Murray, C.J.L. & Chellaraj, G., 1994. "Health Expenditures in Latin America," Papers 274, World Bank - Technical Papers. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)