Public spending on health care: how are different criteria related?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hammer, Jeffrey S, 1997. "Prices and Protocols in Public Health Care," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 11(3), pages 409-432, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mansour Farahani & S. V. Subramanian & David Canning, 2010.
"Effects of state-level public spending on health on the mortality probability in India,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(11), pages 1361-1376.
- Mansour Farahani & S. V. Subramanian & David Canning, 2009. "Effects of state-level public spending on health on the mortality probability in India," PGDA Working Papers 5009, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Ottersen, Trygve & Førde, Reidun & Kakad, Meetali & Kjellevold, Alice & Melberg, Hans Olav & Moen, Atle & Ringard, Ånen & Norheim, Ole Frithjof, 2016. "A new proposal for priority setting in Norway: Open and fair," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 246-251.
- Jack, William, 2000. "Public spending on health care: how are different criteria related? a second opinion," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 61-67, August.
- David Epstein & Dolores Jiménez-Rubio & Peter C. Smith & Marc Suhrcke, 2009. "Social determinants of health: an economic perspective," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(5), pages 495-502.
- Asandului, Laura & Roman, Monica & Fatulescu, Puiu, 2013. "The Efficiency of Healthcare Systems in Europe: a Data Envelopment Analysis Approach," MPRA Paper 58954, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2014.
- Lane, Haylee & Sarkies, Mitchell & Martin, Jennifer & Haines, Terry, 2017. "Equity in healthcare resource allocation decision making: A systematic review," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 11-27.
- David H. Peters & Abdo S. Yazbeck & Rashmi R. Sharma & G. N. V. Ramana & Lant H. Pritchett & Adam Wagstaff, 2002. "Better Health Systems for India's Poor : Findings, Analysis, and Options," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14080.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:539-552 is not listed on IDEAS
- Macq, Jean & Martiny, Patrick & Villalobos, Luis Bernardo & Solis, Alejandro & Miranda, Jose & Mendez, Hilda Cecilia & Collins, Charles, 2008. "Public purchasers contracting external primary care providers in Central America for better responsiveness, efficiency of health care and public governance: Issues and challenges," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 377-388, September.
- Vivas, David & Guadalajara, Natividad & Barrachina, Isabel & Trillo, José-Luis & Usó, Ruth & de-la-Poza, Elena, 2011. "Explaining primary healthcare pharmacy expenditure using classification of medications for chronic conditions," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 9-15.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2015. "Is it reasonable to subsidize healthcare in Developing Nations? A question purely from the growth perspective," MPRA Paper 64052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trujillo, Antonio J., 2004. "Petro-state constraints on health policy: guidelines for workable reform in Venezuela," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 39-55, January.
- Charu C. Garg & Anup Karan, 2008. "Health and Millennium Development Goal 1: Reducing Out-of-pocket Expenditures to Reduce Income Poverty - Evidence from India," Working Papers id:1378, eSocialSciences.
- Baltussen, Rob, 2006. "Priority setting of public spending in developing countries: Do not try to do everything for everybody," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(2-3), pages 149-156, October.
- Musgrove, Philip, 2000. "Cost-effectiveness as a criterion for public spending on health: a reply to William Jack's `second opinion'," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 229-233, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:47:y:1999:i:3:p:207-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .