Better Health Systems for India's Poor : Findings, Analysis, and Options
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1998:88:5:777-780_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francome, Colin & Savage, Wendy, 1993. "Caesarean section in Britain and the United States 12% or 24%: Is either the right rate?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1199-1218, November.
- Wagstaff, Adam, 2002.
"Inequality aversion, health inequalities and health achievement,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 627-641, July.
- Wagstaff, Adam, 2002. "Inequality aversion, health inequalities, and health achievement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2765, The World Bank.
- Deepa Narayan & Robert Chambers & Meera K. Shah & Patti Petesch, 2000. "Voices of the Poor : Crying Out for Change," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13848, December.
- Musgrove, Philip, 1999. "Public spending on health care: how are different criteria related?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 207-223, May.
- Berman, Peter, 1995. "Health sector reform: making health development sustainable," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 13-28.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring and Evaluation Rural Development - Regional Rural Development Health Systems Development and Reform Agricultural Knowledge and Information Systems Housing and Human Habitats Health; Nutrition and Population;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:14080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.