Better Health Systems for India's Poor : Findings, Analysis, and Options
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1998:88:5:777-780_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francome, Colin & Savage, Wendy, 1993. "Caesarean section in Britain and the United States 12% or 24%: Is either the right rate?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 1199-1218.
- Wagstaff, Adam, 2002.
"Inequality aversion, health inequalities and health achievement,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, pages 627-641.
- Wagstaff, Adam, 2002. "Inequality aversion, health inequalities, and health achievement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2765, The World Bank.
- Deepa Narayan & Robert Chambers & Meera K. Shah & Patti Petesch, 2000. "Voices of the Poor : Crying Out for Change," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13848.
- Musgrove, Philip, 1999. "Public spending on health care: how are different criteria related?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 207-223, May.
- Berman, Peter, 1995. "Health sector reform: making health development sustainable," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 13-28.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring and Evaluation Rural Development - Regional Rural Development Health Systems Development and Reform Agricultural Knowledge and Information Systems Housing and Human Habitats Health; Nutrition and Population;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:14080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .