Financing health services in Poland: new evidence on private expenditures
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wagstaff, Adam, 1986. "The demand for health : Some new empirical evidence," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 195-233, September.
- Mullahy, John, 1986. "Specification and testing of some modified count data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 341-365, December.
- Hausman, Jerry & Hall, Bronwyn H & Griliches, Zvi, 1984.
"Econometric Models for Count Data with an Application to the Patents-R&D Relationship,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 909-938, July.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Bronwyn H. Hall & Zvi Griliches, 1984. "Econometric Models for Count Data with an Application to the Patents-R&D Relationship," NBER Technical Working Papers 0017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van Doorslaer, Eddy & Wagstaff, Adam & van der Burg, Hattem & Christiansen, Terkel & De Graeve, Diana & Duchesne, Inge & Gerdtham, Ulf-G & Gerfin, Michael & Geurts, Jose & Gross, Lorna, 2000. "Equity in the delivery of health care in Europe and the US," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 553-583, September.
- A. C. Cameron & P. K. Trivedi & Frank Milne & J. Piggott, 1988. "A Microeconometric Model of the Demand for Health Care and Health Insurance in Australia," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(1), pages 85-106.
- Duan, Naihua, et al, 1983. "A Comparison of Alternative Models for the Demand for Medical Care," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 1(2), pages 115-126, April.
- O'Donnell, Owen & Propper, Carol, 1991.
"Equity and the distribution of U.K. National Health Service resources,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 247-249, July.
- O'Donnell, Owen & Propper, Carol, 1991. "Equity and the distribution of UK National Health Service resources," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-19, May.
- Vuong, Quang H, 1989. "Likelihood Ratio Tests for Model Selection and Non-nested Hypotheses," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 307-333, March.
- Culyer, A. J. & van Doorslaer, Eddy & Wagstaff, Adam, 1992. "Utilisation as a measure of equity by Mooney, Hall, Donaldson and Gerard," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 93-98, May.
- Muurinen, Jaana-Marja, 1982. "Demand for health: A generalised Grossman model," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 5-28, May.
- Michael Grossman, 1972. "The Demand for Health: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gros72-1, January.
- Cameron, A Colin & Trivedi, Pravin K, 1986. "Econometric Models Based on Count Data: Comparisons and Applications of Some Estimators and Tests," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(1), pages 29-53, January.
- Cameron, A. Colin & Trivedi, Pravin K., 1990. "Regression-based tests for overdispersion in the Poisson model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 347-364, December.
- van Doorslaer, Eddy & Wagstaff, Adam, 1992. "Equity in the delivery of health care: some international comparisons," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 389-411, December.
- Wagstaff, Adam & van Doorslaer, Eddy & Paci, Pierella, 1991. "On the measurement of horizontal inequity in the delivery of health care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 169-205, July.
- Le Grand, Julian, 1978. "The Distribution of Public Expenditure: The Case of Health Care," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 45(178), pages 125-142, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robin Thompson & Ana Xavier, 2004.
"Are Patients in the Transition World Paying Unofficially to Stay Longer in Hospital? Some Evidence from Kazakhstan,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
14004, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Robin Thompson & Ana Xavier, 2010. "Are Patients in the Transition World Paying Unofficially to Stay Longer in Hospital? Some Evidence from Kazakhstan," Working Papers id:2485, eSocialSciences.
- Ensor, Tim & Witter, Sophie, 2001. "Health economics in low income countries: adapting to the reality of the unofficial economy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 1-13, July.
- Patricia Willert, 2007. "Assessment of the pharmaceutical market in Poland after accession to the European Union," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 8(4), pages 347-357, December.
- Szilvia Altwicker-Hámori & János Köllő, 2013. "Hungary: Public sector labour market from crisis to crisis," Chapters,in: Public Sector Shock, chapter 8, pages 300-336 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kaitelidou, Daphne Ch. & Tsirona, Christina S. & Galanis, Petros A. & Siskou, Olga Ch. & Mladovsky, Philipa & Kouli, Eugenia G. & Prezerakos, Panagiotis E. & Theodorou, Mamas & Sourtzi, Panagiota A. &, 2013. "Informal payments for maternity health services in public hospitals in Greece," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 23-30.
- Garcia-Prado, Ariadna, 2005. "Sweetening the carrot : motivating public physicians for better performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3772, The World Bank.
- Niccolò Persiani & Alberto Romolini & Claudia Galanti & Maria José Caldés Pinilla & Michele De Luca, 2014. "La riforma del sistema di finanziamento del Servizio Sanitario nazionale albanese," MECOSAN. Menagement e economia sanitaria, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(89), pages 7-30.
- Mæstad, Ottar & Mwisongo, Aziza, 2011. "Informal payments and the quality of health care: Mechanisms revealed by Tanzanian health workers," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 107-115, February.
- Balabanova, Dina & McKee, Martin, 2002. "Understanding informal payments for health care: the example of Bulgaria," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 243-273, December.
- Kornai, János & McHale, John, 2001.
"Eltérnek-e a nemzetközileg szokásostól a posztszocialista országok egészségügyi kiadásai?
[Is the health spending of post-communist countries internationally unusual?]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 555-580.
- Cherecheş, Răzvan M. & Ungureanu, Marius I. & Sandu, Petru & Rus, Ioana A., 2013. "Defining informal payments in healthcare: A systematic review," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 105-114.
- Vian, Taryn & Grybosk, Kristina & Sinoimeri, Zamira & Hall, Rachel, 2006. "Informal payments in government health facilities in Albania: Results of a qualitative study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 877-887, February.
- Gaal, Peter & Evetovits, Tamas & McKee, Martin, 2006. "Informal payment for health care: Evidence from Hungary," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 86-102, June.
- Chiu, Yu-Chan & Smith, Katherine Clegg & Morlock, Laura & Wissow, Lawrence, 2007. "Gifts, bribes and solicitions: Print media and the social construction of informal payments to doctors in Taiwan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 521-530, February.
- Tomini, Sonila & Groot, Wim, 2012. "Paying informally for public health care in Albania: scarce resources or governance failure?," MERIT Working Papers 070, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Gaal, Peter & McKee, Martin, 2005. "Fee-for-service or donation? Hungarian perspectives on informal payment for health care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(7), pages 1445-1457, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:7:y:1998:i:4:p:337-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .