Gifts, bribes and solicitions: Print media and the social construction of informal payments to doctors in Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lupton, Deborah & McLean, Jane, 1998. "Representing doctors: discourses and images in the Australian press," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 947-958, April.
- Mukesh Chawla & Peter Berman & Dorota Kawiorska, 1998. "Financing health services in Poland: new evidence on private expenditures," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(4), pages 337-346, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bardey, David & Li, Sanxi & Wu, Yaping, 2015.
"Health Care Insurance Payment Policy when the Physician and Patient May Collude,"
TSE Working Papers
15-572, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Yaping Wu & David Bardey & Sanxi Liz, 2015. "Health Care Insurance Payment Policy when the Physician and Patient May Collude," Documentos CEDE 012855, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Chiu, Yu-Chan, 2010. "What drives patients to sue doctors? The role of cultural factors in the pursuit of malpractice claims in Taiwan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(4), pages 702-707, August.
- Onwujekwe, Obinna & Dike, Nkem & Uzochukwu, Benjamin & Ezeoke, Ogochukwu, 2010. "Informal payments for healthcare: Differences in expenditures from consumers and providers perspectives for treatment of malaria in Nigeria," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 72-79, June.
- Williams, Colin C. & Horodnic, Adrian V., 2017. "Rethinking informal payments by patients in Europe: An institutional approach," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 121(10), pages 1053-1062.
- Cherecheş, Răzvan M. & Ungureanu, Marius I. & Sandu, Petru & Rus, Ioana A., 2013. "Defining informal payments in healthcare: A systematic review," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 105-114.
More about this item
KeywordsTaiwan Media Informal payment National health insurance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:64:y:2007:i:3:p:521-530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.