On the road to social health insurance: the Asian experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Jolly, Richard & Stewart, Frances (ed.), 1987. "Adjustment with a Human Face: Volume 1, Protecting the Vulnerable and Promoting Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198286097.
- Hammer, Jeffrey S, 1997. "Economic Analysis for Health Projects," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 12(1), pages 47-71, February.
- Paul Gertler & Jonathan Gruber, 2002.
"Insuring Consumption Against Illness,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 51-70, March.
- Paul Gertler & Jonathan Gruber, 1997. "Insuring Consumption Against Illness," NBER Working Papers 6035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Gertler & Jonathan Gruber, 1998. "Insuring Consumption Against Illness," JCPR Working Papers 41, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Peter A. Berman, 1997. "National Health Accounts in Developing Countries: Appropriate Methods and Recent Applications," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(1), pages 11-30.
- Gelbach, Jonath B. & Pritchett, Lant H., 1997. "More for the poor is less for the poor : the politics of targeting," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1799, The World Bank.
- Gertler, Paul & Sturm, Roland, 1997. "Private health insurance and public expenditures in Jamaica," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 237-257, March.
- Weisbrod, Burton A, 1991. "The Health Care Quadrilemma: An Essay on Technological Change, Insurance, Quality of Care, and Cost Containment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 523-552, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mundle, Sudipto, 2018. "Development of Education and Health Services in Asia and the Role of the State," Working Papers 18/239, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Cem Mete & T. Paul Schultz, 2002.
"Health and Labor Force Participation of the Elderly in Taiwan,"
846, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Mete, Cem & Schultz, T. Paul, 2002. "Health and Labor Force Participation of the Elderly in Taiwan," Center Discussion Papers 28470, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Kamhon Kan & Yen-Ling Lin, 2009.
"The labor market effects of national health insurance: evidence from Taiwan,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 22(2), pages 311-350, April.
- Kamhon Kan & Yen-Ling Lin, 2007. "The Labor Market Effects of National Health Insurance : Evidence From Taiwan," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 07-A001, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Sudipto Mundle, 2019. "The Development of Education and Health Services in Asia and the Role of the State," Working Papers id:12973, eSocialSciences.
- World Bank, 2007. "Social Protection in Pakistan : Managing Household Risks and Vulnerability," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7660, The World Bank.
- H. Li, 2000. "Economic efficiency and social insurance reforms in China," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(2), pages 194-204, April.
- Jütting, Johannes, 1999. "Strengthening Social Security Systems in Rural Areas of Developing Countries," Discussion Papers 279851, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:26:y:1998:i:4:p:717-732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.