The public disclosure of accreditation information in Australia: Stakeholder perceptions of opportunities and challenges
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bentur, Netta & Resnitzky, Shirli & Sterne, Abram, 2010. "Attitudes of stakeholders and policymakers in the healthcare system towards the provision of spiritual care in Israel," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 13-19, June.
- Dana B. Mukamel & William D. Spector & Jacqueline S. Zinn & Lynn Huang & David L. Weimer & Ann Dozier, 2007. "Nursing Homes' Response to the Nursing Home Compare Report Card," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 62(4), pages 218-225.
- repec:mpr:mprres:5454 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:5089 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeongyoung Park & Rachel M. Werner, 2011. "Changes in the relationship between nursing home financial performance and quality of care under public reporting," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(7), pages 783-801, July.
More about this item
KeywordsAccreditation; Public disclosure; Empirical study; Healthcare;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:113:y:2013:i:1:p:151-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.