Changes in the relationship between nursing home financial performance and quality of care under public reporting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Im, Kyung So & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Shin, Yongcheol, 2003.
"Testing for unit roots in heterogeneous panels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 53-74, July.
- Pasaran, M.H. & Im, K.S. & Shin, Y., 1995. "Testing for Unit Roots in Heterogeneous Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9526, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "IPSHIN: RATS procedure to implement Im, Pesaran and Shin panel unit root test," Statistical Software Components RTS00098, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Nair-Reichert, Usha & Weinhold, Diana, 2001. " Causality Tests for Cross-Country Panels: A New Look at FDI and Economic Growth in Developing Countries," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 63(2), pages 153-171, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herr, Annika & Nguyen, Thu-Van & Schmitz, Hendrik, 2015. "Does quality disclosure improve quality? Responses to the introduction of nursing home report cards in Germany," DICE Discussion Papers 176, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Herr, Annika & Nguyen, Thu-Van & Schmitz, Hendrik, 2016. "Public reporting and the quality of care of German nursing homes," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(10), pages 1162-1170.
- Greenfield, David & Hinchcliff, Reece & Pawsey, Marjorie & Westbrook, Johanna & Braithwaite, Jeffrey, 2013. "The public disclosure of accreditation information in Australia: Stakeholder perceptions of opportunities and challenges," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 151-159.
More about this item
Keywordsnursing homes ; financial performance ; quality of care ; report cards ; pay‐for‐performance ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:20:y:2011:i:7:p:783-801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .