The effect of Medicaid reimbursement on quality of care in nursing homes
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Bound & David A. Jaeger & Regina Baker, 1993. "The Cure Can Be Worse than the Disease: A Cautionary Tale Regarding Instrumental Variables," NBER Technical Working Papers 0137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nyman, John A., 1985. "Prospective and `cost-plus' medicaid reimbursement, excess medicaid demand, and the quality of nursing home care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 237-259, September.
- John A. Nyman, 1988. "Excess Demand, the Percentage of Medicaid Patients, and the Quality of Nursing Home Care," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 23(1), pages 76-92.
- Gertler, Paul J, 1992. "Medicaid and the Cost of Improving Access to Nursing Home Care," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(2), pages 338-45, May.
- Gertler, Paul J., 1989. "Subsidies, quality, and the regulation of nursing homes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 33-52, February.
- Richard Dusansky, 1989. "On the Economics of Institutional Care of the Elderly in the U.S.: The Effects of a Change in Government Reimbursement," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(1), pages 141-150.
- Ellis, Randall P. & McGuire, Thomas G., 1986. "Provider behavior under prospective reimbursement : Cost sharing and supply," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 129-151, June.
- Lee, A. James & Birnbaum, Howard & Bishop, Christine, 1983. "How nursing homes behave: A multi-equation model of nursing home behavior," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 17(23), pages 1897-1906, January.
- Carl Shapiro, 1983. "Premiums for High Quality Products as Returns to Reputations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(4), pages 659-679.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:15:y:1996:i:1:p:23-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.