Crisis, contagion and cross-border effects: Evidence from the Latin American closed-end fund market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ffrench-Davis, Ricardo & Villar Gómez, Leonardo, 2006.
"Real macroeconomic stability and the capital account in Chile and Colombia,"
Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1894, November.
- Leonardo Villar & Ricardo Ffrench-Davis, 2004. "Real Macroeconomic Stability And The Capital Account In Chile And Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003416, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Ricardo Ffrench-Davis & Leonardo Villar, 2004. "Real Macroeconomic Stability and the Capital Account in Chile and Colombia," Borradores de Economia 294, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Phillips, P C B, 1991. "Optimal Inference in Cointegrated Systems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 283-306, March.
- Elliott, Graham, 1999.
"Efficient Tests for a Unit Root When the Initial Observation Is Drawn from Its Unconditional Distribution,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(3), pages 767-783, August.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "ERSTEST: RATS procedure to perform Elliott-Rothenberg-Stock unit root tests," Statistical Software Components RTS00066, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Perron, Pierre & Rodriguez, Gabriel, 2003.
"GLS detrending, efficient unit root tests and structural change,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 1-27, July.
- PERRON, Pierre & RODRIGUEZ, Gabriel, 1998. "GLS Detrending, Efficient Unit Root Tests and Structural Change," Cahiers de recherche 9809, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Sergio L. Schmukler, 1996.
"Country Fund Discounts, Asymmetric Information and the Mexican Crisis of 1994: Did Local Residents Turn Pessimistic Before International Investors?,"
NBER Working Papers
5714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel and Sergio L. Shmukler., 1996. "Country Fund Discounts, Asymmetric Information and the Mexican Crisis of 1994: Did Local Residents Turn Pessimistic Before International Investors?," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C96-067, University of California at Berkeley.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Shmukler, Sergio L., 1996. "Country Fund Discounts, Asymmetric Information and the Mexican Crisis of 1994: Did Local Residents Turn Pessimistic Before International Investors?," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233431, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Lee, Charles M C & Shleifer, Andrei & Thaler, Richard H, 1991.
" Investor Sentiment and the Closed-End Fund Puzzle,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 46(1), pages 75-109, March.
- Charles Lee & Andrei Shleifer & Richard Thaler, 1990. "Investor Sentiment and the Closed-End Fund Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 3465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Charles & Shleifer, Andrei & Thaler, Richard H., 1991. "Investor Sentiment and the Closed-End Fund Puzzle," Scholarly Articles 27693394, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Emmanuel Anoruo & Sanjay Ramchander & Harold Thiewes, 2003. "Cross-border linkages among Asian closed-end funds," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 27(3), pages 357-372, September.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-1580, November.
- Boudreaux, Kenneth J, 1973. "Discounts and Premiums on Closed-End Mutual Funds: A Study in Valuation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 28(2), pages 515-522, May.
- Roenfeldt, Rodney L. & Tuttle, Donald L., 1973. "An examination of the discounts and premiums of closed-end investment companies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 129-140.
- Elliott, Graham & Rothenberg, Thomas J & Stock, James H, 1996. "Efficient Tests for an Autoregressive Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 813-836, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stylianos X. Koufadakis, 2016. "Mispricing Explanations of Closed-End Funds: A Survey Review," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 66(1-2), pages 108-135, January-J.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:glofin:v:17:y:2007:i:3:p:403-418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620162 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.