An examination of the discounts and premiums of closed-end investment companies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Philipp Kellerhals, B. & Schobel, Rainer, 2002. "The dynamic behavior of closed-end funds and its implication for pricing, forecasting, and trading," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 1615-1643, August.
- Chay, J. B. & Trzcinka, Charles A., 1999.
"Managerial performance and the cross-sectional pricing of closed-end funds,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 379-408, June.
- J.B. Chay & Charles Trzcinka, 1997. "Managerial Performance and the Cross-Sectional Pricing of Closed-End Funds," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 96-20, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Gikas Hardouvelis & Rafael La Porta & Thierry A. Wizman, 1994. "What Moves the Discount on Country Equity Funds?," NBER Chapters,in: The Internationalization of Equity Markets, pages 345-403 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gikas A. Hardouvelis & Rafael La Porta & Thierry A. Wizman, 1993. "What Moves the Discount on Country Equity Funds?," NBER Working Papers 4571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gikas A. Hardouvelis & Rafael La Porta & Thierry A. Wizman, 1993. "What moves the discount on country equity funds?," Research Paper 9324, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Ahmed, Ehsan & Koppl, Roger & Rosser, J. Jr. & White, Mark V., 1997. "Complex bubble persistence in closed-end country funds," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 19-37, January.
- Lee, Charles M C & Shleifer, Andrei & Thaler, Richard H, 1991. " Investor Sentiment and the Closed-End Fund Puzzle," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(1), pages 75-109, March.
- Charles Lee & Andrei Shleifer & Richard Thaler, 1990. "Investor Sentiment and the Closed-End Fund Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 3465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Charles & Shleifer, Andrei & Thaler, Richard H., 1991. "Investor Sentiment and the Closed-End Fund Puzzle," Scholarly Articles 27693394, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Berk & Richard Stanton, 2004. "A Rational Model of the Closed-End Fund Discount," NBER Working Papers 10412, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anoruo, Emmanuel & Ramchander, Sanjay & Thiewes, Harold, 2007. "Crisis, contagion and cross-border effects: Evidence from the Latin American closed-end fund market," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 403-418, March.
- Pereira Reichhardt, Joaquín & Iqbal, Tabassum, 2014. "Investment Decisions: Are we fully-Rational?," MPRA Paper 57686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grullon, Gustavo & Albert Wang, F., 2001. "Closed-End Fund Discounts with Informed Ownership Differential," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 171-205, April.
- Arak, Marcelle & Taylor, Dean, 1996. "Risk and return in trading closed-end country funds: Can trading beat holding foreign stocks?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 219-231.
- Ramchander, Sanjay & Simpson, Marc W. & Thiewes, Harold, 2008. "The effect of macroeconomic news on German closed-end funds," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 708-724, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:1:y:1973:i:2:p:129-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed