Perfect Equilibria in a Model of Bargaining with Arbitration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1982. "Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 97-109, January.
- Steven J. Brams & Samuel Merrill, III, 1986.
"Binding Versus Final-Offer Arbitration: A Combination is Best,"
INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1346-1355, October.
- Brams, Steven J. & Merrill, Samuel III, 1984. "Binding Versus Final-Offer Arbitration: A Combination is Best," Working Papers 84-07, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Fernandez, Raquel & Glazer, Jacob, 1991.
"Striking for a Bargain between Two Completely Informed Agents,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 240-252, March.
- Raquel Fernandez & Jacob Glazer, 1989. "Striking for a Bargain Between Two Completely Informed Agents," NBER Working Papers 3108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Farber, Henry S & Bazerman, Max H, 1986. "The General Basis of Arbitrator Behavior: An Empirical Analysis of Conventional and Final-Offer Arbitration," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 819-844, July.
- Manzini, Paola, 1999. "Strategic bargaining with destructive power," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 315-322, December.
- Zeng, Dao-Zhi & Nakamura, Shinya & Ibaraki, Toshihide, 1996. "Double-offer arbitration," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 147-170, June.
- Marco Mariotti, 1999.
"Fair Bargains: Distributive Justice and Nash Bargaining Theory,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 66(3), pages 733-741.
- Marco Mariotti, 1998. "Fair Bargains: Distributive Justice and Nash Bargaining Theory," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 98/16, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Feb 1998.
- Busch, Lutz-Alexander & Wen, Quan, 1995.
"Perfect Equilibria in Negotiation Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 63(3), pages 545-565, May.
- Busch, L-A. & Wen, Q., 1991. "Perfect Equilibria in a Negotiation Model," University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations Working Papers 9108, University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations.
- Lutz-Alexander Bush & Shouyong Shi & Quan Wen, 1998. "Bargaining with Surplus Destruction," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(4), pages 915-932, November.
- Farber, Henry S & Bazerman, Max H, 1986. "The General Basis of Arbitrator Behavior: An Empirical Analysis of Conventional and Final-Offer Arbitration," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(6), pages 1503-1528, November.
- Haller, Hans & Holden, Steinar, 1990. "A letter to the editor on wage bargaining," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 232-236, October.
- Avery Christopher & Zemsky Peter B., 1994. "Money Burning and Multiple Equilibria in Bargaining," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 154-168, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amrita Dhillon & Javier García-Fronti & Sayantan Ghosal & Marcus Miller, 2006. "Debt Restructuring and Economic Recovery: Analysing the Argentine Swap," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 377-398, April.
- Eric Guerci & Sylvie Thoron, 2011. "Experimental comparison of compulsory and non compulsory arbitration mechanisms," Working Papers halshs-00584328, HAL.
- Emily Tanimura & Sylvie Thoron, 2016.
"How Best to Disagree in Order to Agree?,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(03), pages 1-17, September.
- Emily Tanimura & Sylvie Thoron, 2016. "How Best to Disagree in Order to Agree?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01303626, HAL.
- Emily Tanimura & Sylvie Thoron, 2016. "How Best to Disagree in Order to Agree?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01704885, HAL.
- Kang Rong, 2015. "Bargaining with split-the-difference arbitration," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 45(2), pages 441-455, September.
- Eran Hanany & D. Marc Kilgour & Yigal Gerchak, 2007. "Final-Offer Arbitration and Risk Aversion in Bargaining," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(11), pages 1785-1792, November.
- Manzini, Paola & Ponsatí, Clara, 2001. "Stakeholders, Bargaining and Strikes," IZA Discussion Papers 395, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Camiña, Ester & Porteiro, Nicolás, 2009.
"The role of mediation in peacemaking and peacekeeping negotiations,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 73-92, January.
- CAMINA, Ester & PORTEIRO, Nicolas, 2004. "The role of mediation in peacemaking and peacekeeping negotiations," CORE Discussion Papers 2004005, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ester Camiña & Nicolás Porteiro, 2007. "The Role of Mediation in Peacemaking and Peacekeeping Negotiations," Working Papers 07.05, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- María Mercedes Adamuz & Clara Ponsatí, 2009. "Arbitration systems and negotiations," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 13(3), pages 279-303, September.
- Alejandro Caparrós, 2016. "Bargaining and International Environmental Agreements," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 65(1), pages 5-31, September.
- Rong, Kang, 2012. "Alternating-offer games with final-offer arbitration," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 596-610.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:37:y:2001:i:1:p:170-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.