Chaos theory and assessment of forest stakeholder attitudes towards Australian forest policy
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Smithson, Michael, 1997. "Judgment under Chaos," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 58-66, January.
- Armineh Zohrabian & Greg Traxler & Steven Caudill & Melinda Smale, 2003. "Valuing Pre-Commercial Genetic Resources: A Maximum Entropy Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(2), pages 429-436.
- Heston, Steven L, 1993. "A Closed-Form Solution for Options with Stochastic Volatility with Applications to Bond and Currency Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 327-43.
- Oliver Linton & Mototsugu Shintani, 2001.
"Is There Chaos in the World Economy? A Nonparametric Test Using Consistent Standard Errors,"
FMG Discussion Papers
dp383, Financial Markets Group.
- Mototsugu Shintani & Oliver Linton, 2003. "Is There Chaos in the World Economy? A Nonparametric Test Using Consistent Standard Errors," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 44(1), pages 331-357, February.
- Mototsugu Shintani & Oliver Linton, 2001. "Is There Chaos in the World Economy? A Nonparametric Test Using Consistent Standard Errors," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0111, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Serletis, Apostolos & Gogas, Periklis, 1997.
"Chaos in East European black market exchange rates,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 359-385, December.
- Serletis, A. & Gogas, P., 1997. "Chaos in East European Black-Market Exchange Rates," Papers 9708, Calgary - Department of Economics.
- Musselwhite, Gary & Herath, Gamini, 2004. "A chaos theory interpretation of community perceptions of Australian forest policy," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 595-604, October.
- Musselwhite, Gary & Herath, Gamini, 2005. "Australia's regional forest agreement process: analysis of the potential and problems," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 579-588, May.
- Apostolos Serletis & Periklis Gogas, 2000. "Purchasing power parity, nonlinearity and chaos," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(6), pages 615-622.
- Slee, Bill, 2001. "Resolving production-environment conflicts: the case of the Regional Forest Agreement Process in Australia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 17-30, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:9:y:2007:i:8:p:947-964. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.