Chaos theory and assessment of forest stakeholder attitudes towards Australian forest policy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Musselwhite, Gary & Herath, Gamini, 2005. "Australia's regional forest agreement process: analysis of the potential and problems," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 579-588, May.
- Apostolos Serletis & Periklis Gogas, 2000.
"Purchasing power parity, nonlinearity and chaos,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(6), pages 615-622.
- Serletis, A. & Gogas, P., 1997.
"Chaos in East European Black-Market Exchange Rates,"
9708, Calgary - Department of Economics.
- Serletis, Apostolos & Gogas, Periklis, 1997. "Chaos in East European black market exchange rates," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 359-385, December.
- Mototsugu Shintani & Oliver Linton, 2001.
"Is There Chaos in the World Economy? A Nonparametric Test Using Consistent Standard Errors,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0111, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Mototsugu Shintani & Oliver Linton, 2003. "Is There Chaos in the World Economy? A Nonparametric Test Using Consistent Standard Errors," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 44(1), pages 331-357, February.
- Oliver Linton & Mototsugu Shintani, 2001. "Is There Chaos in the World Economy? A Nonparametric Test Using Consistent Standard Errors," FMG Discussion Papers dp383, Financial Markets Group.
- Smithson, Michael, 1997. "Judgment under Chaos," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 58-66, January.
- Armineh Zohrabian & Greg Traxler & Steven Caudill & Melinda Smale, 2003. "Valuing Pre-Commercial Genetic Resources: A Maximum Entropy Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(2), pages 429-436.
- Musselwhite, Gary & Herath, Gamini, 2004. "A chaos theory interpretation of community perceptions of Australian forest policy," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 595-604, October.
- Heston, Steven L, 1993. "A Closed-Form Solution for Options with Stochastic Volatility with Applications to Bond and Currency Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 327-43.
- Slee, Bill, 2001. "Resolving production-environment conflicts: the case of the Regional Forest Agreement Process in Australia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 17-30, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:9:y:2007:i:8:p:947-964. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.