Measuring rural economic development in Norway using data envelopment analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Karkazis, John & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel, 1998. "Assessing the effectiveness of regional development policies in Northern Greece using data envelopment analysis," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 123-137, June.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nybakk, Erlend & Hansen, Eric, 2008. "Entrepreneurial attitude, innovation and performance among Norwegian nature-based tourism enterprises," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(7-8), pages 473-479, October.
- repec:gam:jagris:v:8:y:2018:i:2:p:25-:d:131679 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:155-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maletic, Radojka & Popovic, Blazenka, 2013. "A RANKING OF SERBIAN DISTRICTS BASED ON THE EFFICIENCY OF SMEs IN AGRIBUSINESS," 50th Anniversary Seminar, Agriculture and Rural Development: Challenges of Transition and Integration Processes, September 27, 2013 161800, University of Belgrade, Department of Agricultural Economics, Faculty of Agriculture.
- Sikora, Adam Tomasz & Nybakk, Erlend, 2012. "Rural development and forest owner innovativeness in a country in transition: Qualitative and quantitative insights from tourism in Poland," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 3-11.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:7:y:2005:i:1:p:109-119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.