An empirical analysis of credit default swaps
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stoll, Hans R, 1969. "The Relationship between Put and Call Option Prices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 24(5), pages 801-824, December.
- Sanjiv R. Das & Rangarajan K. Sundaram, 1998. "A Direct Approach to Arbitrage-Free Pricing of Credit Derivatives," NBER Working Papers 6635, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Merton, Robert C, 1973. "The Relationship Between Put and Call Option Prices: Comment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 28(1), pages 183-184, March.
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Duffie, Darrell & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1999. "Modeling Term Structures of Defaultable Bonds," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(4), pages 687-720.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Robert A. Jarrow & David Lando & Stuart M. Turnbull, 2008.
"A Markov Model for the Term Structure of Credit Risk Spreads,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 18, pages 411-453
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jarrow, Robert A & Lando, David & Turnbull, Stuart M, 1997. "A Markov Model for the Term Structure of Credit Risk Spreads," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(2), pages 481-523.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batten, Jonathan & Hogan, Warren, 2002. "A perspective on credit derivatives," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 251-278.
- Bilal Kargi, 2014.
"Credit Default Swap (Cds) Spreads: The Analysis Of Time Series For The Interaction With The Interest Rates And The Growth In Turkish Economy,"
Montenegrin Journal of Economics,
Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 10(1), pages 59-66.
- Kargi, Bilal, 2014. "Credit Default Swap (CDS) Spreads: The Analysis of Time Series for The Integration with The Interest Rates and The Growth in Turkish Economy," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 59-66.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2014. "Credit Default Swap (CDS) Spreads: The Analysis of Time Series for The Integration with The Interest Rates and The Growth in Turkish Economy," MPRA Paper 57380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Romain Cuchet & Pascal François & Georges Hübner, 2013.
"Currency total return swaps: valuation and risk factor analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(7), pages 1135-1148, February.
- Romain Cuchet & Pascal François & Georges Hübner, 2011. "Currency Total Return Swaps: Valuation and Risk Factor Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 1128, CIRPEE.
- Yang Liu & Bruce Morley, 2012.
"Sovereign credit default swaps and the macroeconomy,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 129-132, February.
- Liu, Yang & Morley, Bruce, 2011. "Sovereign Credit Default Swaps and the Macroeconomy," Department of Economics Working Papers 24071, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Blanco & Simon Brennan & Ian W Marsh, 2004.
"An empirical analysis of the dynamic relationship between investment-grade bonds and credit default swaps,"
Bank of England working papers
211, Bank of England.
- Roberto Blanco & Simon Brennan & Ian W. Marsh, 2004. "An empirical analysis of the dynamic relationship between investment grade bonds and credit default swaps," Working Papers 0401, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Haerri, Matthias & Morkoetter, Stefan & Westerfeld, Simone, 2014. "Sovereign Risk and the Pricing of Corporate Credit Default Swaps," Working Papers on Finance 1423, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Feb 2015.
- Nathalie Rey, 2009.
"Credit derivatives: instruments of hedging and factors of instability. The example of “Credit Default Swaps” on French reference entities,"
CEPN Working Papers
- Nathalie Rey, 2009. "Credit derivatives: instruments of hedging and factors of instability. The example of ?Credit Default Swaps? on French reference entities," Papers 0911.4039, arXiv.org.
- Julian S. Leppin & Stefan Reitz, 2016.
"The Role of a Changing Market Environment for Credit Default Swap Pricing,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(3), pages 209-223, July.
- Leppin, Julian S. & Reitz, Stefan, 2014. "The role of a changing market environment for credit default swap pricing," Kiel Working Papers 1946, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Leppin, Julian S. & Reitz, Stefan, 2014. "The role of a changing market: Environment for credit default swap pricing," HWWI Research Papers 153, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Leppin, Julia S. & Reitz, Stefan, 2014. "The Role of a Changing Market Environment for Credit Default Swap Pricing," FinMaP-Working Papers 7, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Jacques, Sébastien & Lai, Van Son & Soumaré, Issouf, 2011. "Synthetizing a debt guarantee: Super-replication versus utility approach," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 27-40, January.
- repec:eid:wpaper:03/11 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finana:v:11:y:2002:i:3:p:297-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620166 .