The Relationship Between Put and Call Option Prices: Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rafiqul Bhuyan, 2002. "Information, Alternative Markets, and Security Price Processes: A Survey of Literature," Finance 0211002, EconWPA.
- Lee-Seok Hwang & Woo-Jong Lee, 2013. "Stock Return Predictability of Residual-Income-Based Valuation: Risk or Mispricing?," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 49(2), pages 219-241, June.
- Brunetti, Marianna & Torricelli, Costanza, 2005. "Put-call parity and cross-markets efficiency in the index options markets: evidence from the Italian market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 508-532.
- Warren, Alvin Jr, 2004. "US income taxation of new financial products," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(5), pages 899-923, April.
- Giuseppe Pennisi & Pasquale L. Scandizzo, 2006. "Economic Evaluation in the age of Uncertainty," CEIS Research Paper 86, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2200 is not listed on IDEAS
- Skinner, Frank S. & Townend, Timothy G., 2002. "An empirical analysis of credit default swaps," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 297-309.
- Engstrom, Malin & Norden, Lars, 2000. "The early exercise premium in American put option prices," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 461-479, December.
- Blomeyer, Edward C. & Boyd, James C., 1995. "Efficiency tests of options on Treasury bond futures contracts at the Chicago Board of Trade," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 169-181.
- C. José García Martín & Begoña Herrero Piqueras & Ana María Ibáñez Escribano, 2016. "The informational role of thin options markets: Empirical evidence from the Spanish case," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 43(2 Year 20), pages 233-263, December.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2397 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:28:y:1973:i:1:p:183-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.