Economic Evaluation in the age of Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaushik Basu, 2003.
"Globalization and the Politics of International Finance: The Stiglitz Verdict,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 41(3), pages 885-899, September.
- Basu, Kaushik, 2003. "Globalization and the Politics of International Finance: The Stiglitz Verdict," Working Papers 03-04, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Trigeorgis, Lenos, 1993. "The Nature of Option Interactions and the Valuation of Investments with Multiple Real Options," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 1-20, March.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2000. "The New Institutional Economics: Taking Stock, Looking Ahead," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 595-613, September.
- Odin K. Knudsen & Pasquale Lucio Scandizzo, 2004.
"Bringing Social Standards into Project Evaluation Under Dynamic Uncertainity,"
CEIS Research Paper
63, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Odin K. Knudsen & Pasquale L. Scandizzo, 2006. "Bringing Social Standards into Project Evaluation Under Dynamic Uncertainty," CEIS Research Paper 87, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Myers, Stewart C., 1977. "Determinants of corporate borrowing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 147-175, November.
- Hirschman, Albert O, 1982. "Rival Interpretations of Market Society: Civilizing, Destructive, or Feeble?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 20(4), pages 1463-1484, December.
- J. A. Mirrlees, 1971. "An Exploration in the Theory of Optimum Income Taxation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 175-208.
- Merton, Robert C, 1973. "The Relationship Between Put and Call Option Prices: Comment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 28(1), pages 183-184, March.
- Sen, Amartya, 2000. "The Discipline of Cost-Benefit Analysis," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(2), pages 931-952, June.
- Sandler,Todd, 2004. "Global Collective Action," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521542548.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 2001. "Human Well-Being and the Natural Environment," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199247882.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scandizzo, Pasquale L. & Ventura, Marco, 2010. "Sharing risk through concession contracts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(1), pages 363-370, November.
- Dimitri Gagliardi & Francesco Niglia & Cinzia Battistella, 2012. "Use of multi-level self-regulating agents to evaluate the impact of innovation policy for the agro-food sector in the Region of Puglia, Italy," Openloc Working Papers 1205, Public policies and local development.
More about this item
KeywordsCost Benefit Analysis; Evaluation; Stakeholders; Real Option.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rtv:ceisrp:86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Barbara Piazzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .