Put-call parity and cross-markets efficiency in the index options markets: evidence from the Italian market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ackert, Lucy F. & Tian, Yisong S., 2001.
"Efficiency in index options markets and trading in stock baskets,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1607-1634, September.
- Lucy F. Ackert & Yisong S. Tian, 1999. "Efficiency in index options markets and trading in stock baskets," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 99-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Stoll, Hans R, 1969. "The Relationship between Put and Call Option Prices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 24(5), pages 801-824, December.
- Merton, Robert C, 1973. "The Relationship Between Put and Call Option Prices: Comment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 28(1), pages 183-184, March.
- Evnine, Jeremy & Rudd, Andrew, 1985. " Index Options: The Early Evidence," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 743-756, July.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Bhattacharya, Mihir, 1983. "Transactions data tests of efficiency of the Chicago board options exchange," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 161-185, August.
- Gould, J. P. & Galai, D., 1974. "Transactions costs and the relationship between put and call prices," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 105-129, July.
- Phillips, Susan M. & Smith, Clifford Jr., 1980. "Trading costs for listed options : The implications for market efficiency," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 179-201, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krishnamurti, Chandrasekhar & Hoque, Ariful, 2011. "Efficiency of European emissions markets: Lessons and implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6575-6582, October.
- Ardia, David, 2007. "Tests d’arbitrage sur options: une analyse empirique des cotations de market-makers," DQE Working Papers 8, Department of Quantitative Economics, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- M. Brunetti & C. Torricelli, 2007. "The internal and cross market efficiency in index option markets: an investigation of the Italian market," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 25-33.
- Moriggia, V. & Muzzioli, S. & Torricelli, C., 2009. "On the no-arbitrage condition in option implied trees," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(1), pages 212-221, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finana:v:14:y:2005:i:5:p:508-532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620166 .