Index Options: The Early Evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 40 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.afajof.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.afajof.org/membership/join.asp|
- Steven Li, 2006. "The Arbitrage Efficiency of the Nikkei 225 Options Market: A Put-Call Parity Analysis," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 24(2), pages 33-54, November.
- Muzzioli, S. & Torricelli, C., 2005. "The pricing of options on an interval binomial tree. An application to the DAX-index option market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(1), pages 192-200, May.
- Frans Roon & Chris Veld, 1996.
"An empirical investigation of the factors that determine the pricing of Dutch index warrants,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 2(1), pages 97-112.
- de Roon, F.A. & Veld, C.H., 1994. "An empirical investigation of the factors that determine the pricing of Dutch index warrants," Discussion Paper 1994-110, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Laurent Deville & Fabrice Riva, 2007. "Liquidity and Arbitrage in Options Markets: A Survival Analysis Approach," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 11(3), pages 497-525.
- Laurent Deville & Fabrice Riva, 2007. "Liquidity and Arbitrage in Options Markets: A SurvivalAnalysis Approach," Post-Print halshs-00162221, HAL.
- Ackert, Lucy F. & Tian, Yisong S., 2001. "Efficiency in index options markets and trading in stock baskets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1607-1634, September.
- Lucy F. Ackert & Yisong S. Tian, 1999. "Efficiency in index options markets and trading in stock baskets," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 99-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Kenneth Oliven & Thomas A. Rietz, 2004. "Suckers Are Born but Markets Are Made: Individual Rationality, Arbitrage, and Market Efficiency on an Electronic Futures Market," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 336-351, March.
- Mondher Bellalah, 2009. "Derivatives, Risk Management & Value," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 7175, July.
- Ayla Ogus, 2002. "Pricing of S&P 100 Index Options Based On Garch Volatility Estimates," Working Papers 0201, Izmir University of Economics.
- Ayla Ogus, 2005. "Pricing Of S&P 100 Index Options Based On Garch Volatility Estimates," Finance 0504005, EconWPA.
- David S. Bates, 1995. "Testing Option Pricing Models," NBER Working Papers 5129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- En-Der Su & Feng-Jeng Lin, 2012. "Two-State Volatility Transition Pricing and Hedging of TXO Options," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 39(3), pages 259-287, March.
- Brunetti, Marianna & Torricelli, Costanza, 2005. "Put-call parity and cross-markets efficiency in the index options markets: evidence from the Italian market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 508-532.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2200 is not listed on IDEAS
- F. De Roon & C. Veld & J. Wei, 1998. "A study on the efficiency of the market for Dutch long-term call options," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 93-111.
- de Roon, F.A. & Veld, C.H. & Wei, J., 1996. "A Study on the Efficiency of the Market for Dutch Long Term Call Options," Discussion Paper 1996-33, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Engstrom, Malin & Norden, Lars, 2000. "The early exercise premium in American put option prices," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 461-479, December.
- Hoque, Ariful & Chan, Felix & Manzur, Meher, 2008. "Efficiency of the foreign currency options market," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 157-170.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Ardia, David, 2002. "Tests d'arbitrage et surfaces de volatilité : analyse empirique sur données haute fréquence
[Arbitrage tests and surface of implied volatility: An empirical analysis of high frequency data]," MPRA Paper 17415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2397 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:40:y:1985:i:3:p:743-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed