Transactions costs and the relationship between put and call prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. James Press, 1967. "A Compound Events Model for Security Prices," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40, pages 317-317.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1972. "The Valuation of Option Contracts and a Test of Market Efficiency," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 27(2), pages 399-417, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Merton, Robert C. & Samuelson, Paul A., 1974. "Fallacy of the log-normal approximation to optimal portfolio decision-making over many periods," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 67-94, May.
- Barr Rosenberg., 1972. "The Behavior of Random Variables with Nonstationary Variance and the Distribution of Security Prices," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 11, University of California at Berkeley.
- Clark, Peter K, 1973. "A Subordinated Stochastic Process Model with Finite Variance for Speculative Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(1), pages 135-155, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurent Deville & Fabrice Riva, 2007.
"Liquidity and Arbitrage in Options Markets: A Survival Analysis Approach,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, pages 497-525.
- Laurent Deville & Fabrice Riva, 2007. "Liquidity and Arbitrage in Options Markets: A SurvivalAnalysis Approach," Post-Print halshs-00162221, HAL.
- Laurent Deville & Fabrice Riva, 2007. "Liquidity and arbitrage in options markets: A survival analysis approach," Post-Print halshs-00673244, HAL.
- Ofek, Eli & Richardson, Matthew & Whitelaw, Robert F., 2004. "Limited arbitrage and short sales restrictions: evidence from the options markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 305-342, November.
- Cerreia-Vioglio, S. & Maccheroni, F. & Marinacci, M., 2015. "Put–Call Parity and market frictions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, pages 730-762.
- Goyal, Amit & Saretto, Alessio, 2009. "Cross-section of option returns and volatility," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 310-326, November.
- Reiß, Ariane, 1997. "Option replication with large transactions costs," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 106, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2397 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vesa Puttonen, 1992. "On the behaviour of the Finnish stock index options markets," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 117-128, Autumn.
- Muzzioli, S. & Torricelli, C., 2005. "The pricing of options on an interval binomial tree. An application to the DAX-index option market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(1), pages 192-200, May.
- Steven Li & Elia Alfay, 2005. "Evidence on the arbitrage efficiency of SPI index futures and options markets," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 194, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Brunetti, Marianna & Torricelli, Costanza, 2005. "Put-call parity and cross-markets efficiency in the index options markets: evidence from the Italian market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 508-532.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2200 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hoque, Ariful & Chan, Felix & Manzur, Meher, 2008. "Efficiency of the foreign currency options market," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 157-170.
- Longarela, Iñaki R. & Mayoral, Silvia, 2015. "Quote inefficiency in options markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 23-36.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:1:y:1974:i:2:p:105-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.