System dynamics model analysis of pathway to 4th generation district heating in Latvia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sperling, Karl & Möller, Bernd, 2012. "End-use energy savings and district heating expansion in a local renewable energy system – A short-term perspective," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 831-842.
- Nielsen, Steffen & Möller, Bernd, 2012. "Excess heat production of future net zero energy buildings within district heating areas in Denmark," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 23-31.
- Olanrewaju, O.A. & Jimoh, A.A. & Kholopane, P.A., 2012. "Integrated IDA–ANN–DEA for assessment and optimization of energy consumption in industrial sectors," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 629-635.
- Persson, Urban & Werner, Sven, 2011. "Heat distribution and the future competitiveness of district heating," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 568-576, March.
- Romagnoli, Francesco & Barisa, Aiga & Dzene, Ilze & Blumberga, Andra & Blumberga, Dagnija, 2014. "Implementation of different policy strategies promoting the use of wood fuel in the Latvian district heating system: Impact evaluation through a system dynamic model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 210-222.
- Tol, Richard S.J., 2009.
"Intra-union flexibility of non-ETS emission reduction obligations in the European Union,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1745-1752, May.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2008. "Intra-Union Flexibility of Non-ETS Emission Reduction Obligations in the European Union," Papers WP256, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Chau, J. & Sowlati, T. & Sokhansanj, S. & Preto, F. & Melin, S. & Bi, X., 2009. "Techno-economic analysis of wood biomass boilers for the greenhouse industry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 364-371, March.
- Alberg Østergaard, Poul & Mathiesen, Brian Vad & Möller, Bernd & Lund, Henrik, 2010. "A renewable energy scenario for Aalborg Municipality based on low-temperature geothermal heat, wind power and biomass," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 4892-4901.
- Persson, U. & Möller, B. & Werner, S., 2014. "Heat Roadmap Europe: Identifying strategic heat synergy regions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 663-681.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:1:p:236-:d:127766 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:145:y:2018:i:c:p:526-539 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:154:y:2018:i:c:p:424-432 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:834-845 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:150:y:2018:i:c:p:253-261 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:595-606 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDistrict heating; 4GDH; System dynamics modeling; Renewable energy; Sustainable energy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:110:y:2016:i:c:p:85-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.