Malaysian biofuels industry experience: A socio-political analysis of the commercial environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Murphy, James T., 2002. "Networks, Trust, and Innovation in Tanzania's Manufacturing Sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 591-619, April.
- Agrawal, Arun & Gibson, Clark C., 1999. "Enchantment and Disenchantment: The Role of Community in Natural Resource Conservation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 629-649, April.
- Kaplinsky, Raphael & Terheggen, Anne & Tijaja, Julia, 2010. "What happens when the market shifts to China ? the Gabon timber and Thai cassava value chains," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5206, The World Bank.
- Jill Windle, 2008. "Land and Longhouse: Agrarian Transformation in the Uplands of Sarawak - by R.A. Cramb," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(3), pages 363-364, September.
- Langlois, Richard N & Foss, Nicolai J, 1999.
"Capabilities and Governance: The Rebirth of Production in the Theory of Economic Organization,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 201-218.
- Richard N. Langlois & Nicolai J. Foss, 1996. "Capabilities and Governance the Rebirth of Production in the Theory of Economic Organization," Working papers 1996-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Richard N. Langlois & Nicolai J. Foss, 1997. "Capabilities and Governance the Rebirth of Production in the Theory of Economic Organization," DRUID Working Papers 97-2, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Cramb, R. A. & Wills, I. R., 1990. "The role of traditional institutions in rural development: Community-based land tenure and government land policy in Sarawak, Malaysia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 347-360, March.
- Yee, Kian Fei & Tan, Kok Tat & Abdullah, Ahmad Zuhairi & Lee, Keat Teong, 2009. "Life cycle assessment of palm biodiesel: Revealing facts and benefits for sustainability," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(Supplemen), pages 189-196, November.
- Putterman, Louis, 1990. "Village communities, cooperation, and inequality in Tanzania: Comments on Collier et al," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 147-153, January.
- Bernard, F. & Prieur, A., 2007. "Biofuel market and carbon modeling to analyse French biofuel policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 5991-6002, December.
- Cleaver, Frances, 2005. "The inequality of social capital and the reproduction of chronic poverty," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 893-906, June.
- Mofijur, M. & Masjuki, H.H. & Kalam, M.A. & Hazrat, M.A. & Liaquat, A.M. & Shahabuddin, M. & Varman, M., 2012. "Prospects of biodiesel from Jatropha in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 5007-5020.
- Abdullah, A.Z. & Salamatinia, B. & Mootabadi, H. & Bhatia, S., 2009. "Current status and policies on biodiesel industry in Malaysia as the world's leading producer of palm oil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5440-5448, December.
- Putterman, Louis, 1995. "Economic reform and smallholder agriculture in Tanzania: A discussion of recent market liberalization, road rehabilitation, and technology dissemination efforts," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 311-326, February.
- Silalertruksa, Thapat & Gheewala, Shabbir H. & Sagisaka, Masayuki, 2009. "Impacts of Thai bio-ethanol policy target on land use and greenhouse gas emissions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(Supplemen), pages 170-177, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henny Romijn & Sanne Heijnen & Jouke Rom Colthoff & Boris de Jong & Janske van Eijck, 2014. "Economic and Social Sustainability Performance of Jatropha Projects: Results from Field Surveys in Mozambique, Tanzania and Mali," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(9), pages 1-33, September.
- Baines, Joseph, 2014. "The Ethanol Boom and the Restructuring of the Food Regime," Working Papers on Capital as Power 2014/03, Capital As Power - Toward a New Cosmology of Capitalism.
- repec:zbw:espost:157793 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:esthes:157992 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:776-790 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSocial capital; Biofuels policy; Jatropha;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:56:y:2013:i:c:p:88-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.