Technology Sourcing in New Product Development Projects: When and how to use external resources?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric von Hippel, 1986. "Lead Users: A Source of Novel Product Concepts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(7), pages 791-805, July.
- James G. March, 1991. "Exploration and Exploitation in Organizational Learning," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 71-87, February.
- Dahlander, Linus & Gann, David M., 2010. "How open is innovation?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 699-709, July.
- Oxley, Joanne E, 1997. "Appropriability Hazards and Governance in Strategic Alliances: A Transaction Cost Approach," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 387-409, October.
- Belderbos, Rene & Carree, Martin & Lokshin, Boris, 2004. "Cooperative R&D and firm performance," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1477-1492, December.
- Robert M. Grant & Charles Baden‐Fuller, 2004. "A Knowledge Accessing Theory of Strategic Alliances," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 61-84, January.
- Arora, Ashish & Cohen, Wesley M. & Walsh, John P., 2016.
"The acquisition and commercialization of invention in American manufacturing: Incidence and impact,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 1113-1128.
- Ashish Arora & Wesley M. Cohen & John P. Walsh, 2014. "The Acquisition and Commercialization of Invention in American Manufacturing: Incidence and Impact," NBER Working Papers 20264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Motohashi, Kazuyuki, 2005. "University-industry collaborations in Japan: The role of new technology-based firms in transforming the National Innovation System," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 583-594, June.
- Masayo Kani & Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2017. "Determinants of Demand for Technology in Relationships with Complementary Assets among Japanese Firms," Working Papers DP-2016-38, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Bruno Cassiman & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2006. "In Search of Complementarity in Innovation Strategy: Internal R& D and External Knowledge Acquisition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(1), pages 68-82, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2018-07-30 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2018-07-30 (Innovation)
- NEP-PPM-2018-07-30 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TID-2018-07-30 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:18042. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (TANIMOTO, Toko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.