Report NEP-TID-2018-07-30This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- César Hidalgo & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Ron Boschma & Mercedes Delgado & Maryann Feldma & Koen Frenken & Edward Glaeser & Canfei He & Dieter F. Kogler & Andrea Morrison & Frank Neffke & David Rigby, 2018. "The Principle of Relatedness," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1830, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2018.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Cristian Jara-Figueroa & Sergio Petralia & Mathieu Steijn & David Rigby & César Hidalgo, 2018. "Complex Economic Activities Concentrate in Large Cities," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1829, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2018.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Wilkie, Callum, 2018. "Innovating in less developed regions: what drives patenting in the lagging regions of Europe and North America," CEPR Discussion Papers 13048, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cristian Jara-Figueroa & Bogang Jun & Edward Glaeser & Cesar Hidalgo, 2018. "The role of industry, occupation, and location specific knowledge in the survival of new firms," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1828, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2018.
- KANI Masayo & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2018. "Technology Sourcing in New Product Development Projects: When and how to use external resources?," Discussion papers 18042, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Stiebale, Joel & Vencappa, Dev, 2018. "Import competition and vertical integration: Evidence from India," DICE Discussion Papers 293, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Cédric Durand & William Milberg, 2018. "Intellectual Monopoly in Global Value Chains," Working Papers 1807, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Berlingieri & Sara Calligaris & Chiara Criscuolo, 2018. "The Productivity-Wage Premium: Does Size Still Matter in a Service Economy?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1557, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hagspiel, V. & Huisman, Kuno & Kort, Peter & Lavrutich, Maria & Nunes, Claudia & Pimentel, Rita, 2018. "Technology Adoption in a Declining Market," Discussion Paper 2018-021, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Töpfer, Marina, 2018. "The effect of women directors on innovation activity and performance of corporate firms: Evidence from China," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 15-2018, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Claudia Noumedem Temgoua, 2018. "Highly skilled migration and the internationalization of knowledge," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2018-16, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).