On the selection of financing instruments to push the development of new technologies: Application to clean energy technologies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Taiyuan & Thornhill, Stewart, 2010. "R&D investment and financing choices: A comprehensive perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1148-1159, November.
- David Popp, 2002. "Induced Innovation and Energy Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 160-180, March.
- Josh Lerner, 2002. "When Bureaucrats Meet Entrepreneurs: The Design of Effective "Public Venture Capital" Programmes," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(477), pages 73-84, February.
- Philippe Aghion & Reinhilde Veugelers & Clément Serre, 2009. "Cold Start for the Green Innovation Machine," Policy Contributions 354, Bruegel.
- David Popp, 2010. "Innovation and Climate Policy," NBER Working Papers 15673, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Hanna Hottenrott, 2011.
"Financial Constraints: Routine Versus Cutting Edge R&D Investment,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 121-157, March.
- Binz, Hanna L. & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2008. "Financial Constraints: Routine Versus Cutting Edge R&D Investment," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-005, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Middleton, Richard S. & Bielicki, Jeffrey M., 2009. "A scalable infrastructure model for carbon capture and storage: SimCCS," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1052-1060, March.
- Richard C. Levin & Alvin K. Klevorick & Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 1987. "Appropriating the Returns from Industrial Research and Development," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(3, Specia), pages 783-832.
- David Popp, 2010. "Innovation and Climate Policy," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 2(1), pages 275-298, October.
- Robert E. Carpenter & Bruce C. Petersen, 2002. "Capital Market Imperfections, High-Tech Investment, and New Equity Financing," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(477), pages 54-72, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruester, Sophia & Schwenen, Sebastian & Finger, Matthias & Glachant, Jean-Michel, 2014.
"A post-2020 EU energy technology policy: Revisiting the strategic energy technology plan,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 209-217.
- Sophia Ruester & Sebastian Schwenen & Matthias Finger, 2013. "A post-2020 EU energy technology policy: Revisiting the Strategic Energy Technology Plan," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/39, European University Institute.
- Changjie Zhan & Martin De Jong, 2017. "Financing Sino-Singapore Tianjin Eco-City: What Lessons Can Be Drawn for Other Large-Scale Sustainable City-Projects?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-17, February.
- Polzin, Friedemann & von Flotow, Paschen & Klerkx, Laurens, 2016. "Addressing barriers to eco-innovation: Exploring the finance mobilisation functions of institutional innovation intermediaries," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 34-46.
- repec:taf:tcpoxx:v:17:y:2017:i:0:p:s131-s147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Corsatea, Teodora Diana & Giaccaria, Sergio & Arántegui, Roberto Lacal, 2014. "The role of sources of finance on the development of wind technology," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 140-149.
- Zhang, Dayong & Cao, Hong & Zou, Peijiang, 2016.
"Exuberance in China's renewable energy investment: Rationality, capital structure and implications with firm level evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 468-478.
- Dayong Zhang & Hong Cao & Peijiang Zou, . "Exuberance in China's Renewable Energy Investment: Rationality, Capital Structure, and Implications with Firm Level Evidence," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:525-535 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alizadeh, Reza & Lund, Peter D. & Beynaghi, Ali & Abolghasemi, Mahdi & Maknoon, Reza, 2016. "An integrated scenario-based robust planning approach for foresight and strategic management with application to energy industry," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 162-171.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-02-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Teodora Diana Corsatea, 2016. "Localised knowledge, local policies and regional innovation activity for renewable energy technologies: Evidence from Italy," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(3), pages 443-466, August.
- F.H.J. Polzin & M.W.J.L. Sanders & Florian TÃ¤ube, 2017. "A diverse and resilient financial system for investments in the energy transition," Working Papers 17-03, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Bobinaite, Viktorija & Tarvydas, Dalius, 2014. "Financing instruments and channels for the increasing production and consumption of renewable energy: Lithuanian case," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 259-276.
- Polzin, Friedemann & Migendt, Michael & Täube, Florian A. & von Flotow, Paschen, 2015.
"Public policy influence on renewable energy investments—A panel data study across OECD countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 98-111.
- Friedemann Polzin & Michael Migendt & Paschen von Flotow & Florian Taübe, 2015. "Public policy influence on renewable energy investments-A panel data study across OECD countries," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/197763, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:90:y:2018:i:c:p:937-944 is not listed on IDEAS
- Delina, Laurence L. & Diesendorf, Mark, 2013. "Is wartime mobilisation a suitable policy model for rapid national climate mitigation?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 371-380.
- repec:zbw:espost:180853 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:430-438 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andor, Mark Andreas & Frondel, Manuel & Neuhoff, Karsten & Petrick, Sebastian & Rüster, Sophia, 2016. "Klimaschutzpolitik in Europa: Wie kann ein Politikmix gestaltet werden?," RWI Materialien 103, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Teodora Corsatea & Hubert Jayet, 2014. "Spatial patterns of innovation activities in France: market’s role versus public research efforts," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(3), pages 739-762, May.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate policy; Clean energy innovation; Technology push instruments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:43:y:2012:i:c:p:252-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.