Assessing the potential of hybrid energy technology to reduce exhaust emissions from global shipping
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Osborne, Michael J., 2010. "A resolution to the NPV-IRR debate?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 234-239, May.
- Robert F Mulligan, 2008. "A Simple Model for Estimating Newbuilding Costs," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 10(3), pages 310-321, September.
- Baker, John, 2008. "New technology and possible advances in energy storage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4368-4373, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geertsma, R.D. & Negenborn, R.R. & Visser, K. & Hopman, J.J., 2017. "Design and control of hybrid power and propulsion systems for smart ships: A review of developments," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 30-54.
- Lam, Jasmine Siu Lee, 2015. "Designing a sustainable maritime supply chain: A hybrid QFD–ANP approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 70-81.
- Dedes, Eleftherios K. & Hudson, Dominic A. & Turnock, Stephen R., 2016. "Investigation of Diesel Hybrid systems for fuel oil reduction in slow speed ocean going ships," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 444-456.
- Lai, Kee-hung & Wong, Christina W.Y. & Veus Lun, Y.H. & Cheng, T.C.E., 2013. "Shipping design for compliance and the performance contingencies for shipping firms," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 74-83.
- Diab, Fahd & Lan, Hai & Ali, Salwa, 2016. "Novel comparison study between the hybrid renewable energy systems on land and on ship," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 452-463.
- Lan, Hai & Wen, Shuli & Hong, Ying-Yi & Yu, David C. & Zhang, Lijun, 2015. "Optimal sizing of hybrid PV/diesel/battery in ship power system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 26-34.
- Ye, Xuemin & Wang, Jia & Li, Chunxi, 2016. "Performance and emission reduction potential of renewable energy aided coal-fired power generation systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 966-979.
- Hai Lan & Jinfeng Dai & Shuli Wen & Ying-Yi Hong & David C. Yu & Yifei Bai, 2015. "Optimal Tilt Angle of Photovoltaic Arrays and Economic Allocation of Energy Storage System on Large Oil Tanker Ship," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-16, October.
More about this item
KeywordsHybrid electric propulsion for ships; Emission reduction; Fuel consumption reduction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:40:y:2012:i:c:p:204-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.