Network investments and the integration of distributed generation: Regulatory recommendations for the Dutch electricity industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gutierrez, Luis Hernando, 2003. "The Effect of Endogenous Regulation on Telecommunications Expansion and Efficiency in Latin America," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 257-286, May.
- Cossent, Rafael & Gómez, Tomás & Frías, Pablo, 2009. "Towards a future with large penetration of distributed generation: Is the current regulation of electricity distribution ready? Regulatory recommendations under a European perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1145-1155, March.
- Jamasb, T. & Neuhoff, K. & Newbery, D. & Pollitt, M., 2005. "Long-term Framework for Electricity Distribution Access Charges," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0551, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Stern, Jon & Holder, Stuart, 1999. "Regulatory governance: criteria for assessing the performance of regulatory systems: An application to infrastructure industries in the developing countries of Asia," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 33-50, March.
- Guthrie, Graeme, 2006. "Regulating Infrastructure: The Impact on Risk and Investment," Working Paper Series 3851, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Pepermans, G. & Driesen, J. & Haeseldonckx, D. & Belmans, R. & D'haeseleer, W., 2005.
"Distributed generation: definition, benefits and issues,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 787-798, April.
- Guido Pepermans & Johan Driesen & Dries Haeseldonckx, 2003. "Distributed generation: definition, benefits and issues," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0308, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 1976. "Franchise Bidding for Natural Monopolies -- in General and with Respect to CATV," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(1), pages 73-104, Spring.
- Foreman, R. Dean, 1995. "Pricing incentives under price-cap regulation," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 331-351, December.
- Ian M. Dobbs, 2004. "Intertemporal price cap regulation under uncertainty," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(495), pages 421-440, April.
- Graeme Guthrie, 2006. "Regulating Infrastructure: The Impact on Risk and Investment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 44(4), pages 925-972, December.
- Cubbin, J. & Stern, J., 2004. "Regulatory effectiveness: the impact of good regulatory governance on electricity industry capacity and efficiency in developing countries," Working Papers 04/04, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Pollitt, M. & Bialek, J., 2007. "Electricity Network Investment And Regulation For A Low Carbon Future," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0750, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rob Aalbers & Viktoria Kocsis & Victoria Shestalova, 2011. "Optimal regulation under unknown supply of distributed generation," CPB Discussion Paper 192, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Kranz, Johann & Picot, Arnold & Roemer, Benedikt, 2011. "Unlocking the potential of the smart metering technology: How can regulation level the playing-field for new services in smart grids?," 22nd European Regional ITS Conference, Budapest 2011: Innovative ICT Applications - Emerging Regulatory, Economic and Policy Issues 52183, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Marius Buchmann, 2016. "Information Management in Smart Grids - Who Should Govern Information Management to Balance Between Coordination and Competition on the Distribution Grid Level?," Bremen Energy Working Papers 0022, Bremen Energy Research.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:110:y:2017:i:c:p:422-433 is not listed on IDEAS
- van der Welle, Adriaan J. & de Joode, Jeroen, 2011. "Regulatory road maps for the integration of intermittent electricity generation: Methodology development and the case of The Netherlands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5829-5839, October.
- Blokhuis, Erik & Brouwers, Bart & van der Putten, Eric & Schaefer, Wim, 2011. "Peak loads and network investments in sustainable energy transitions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6220-6233, October.
- Anna Pechan, 2014. "Which Incentives Does Regulation Give to Adapt Network Infrastructure to Climate Change? - A German Case Study," Working Papers V-365-14, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised May 2014.
- Darius Corbier & Frédéric Gonand & Marie Bessec, 2015. "Impacts of decentralised power generation on distribution networks: a statistical typology of European countries," Working Papers 1509, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Haikel Khalfallah, 2013. "An assessment of Incentive Regulation in electricity networks: The story so far," Working Papers halshs-00931301, HAL.
- Nele Friedrichsen, 2011. "Governing Smart Grids - the Case for an Independent System Operator," Bremen Energy Working Papers 0011, Bremen Energy Research.
- Buchmann, Marius, 2017. "Governance of data and information management in smart distribution grids: Increase efficiency by balancing coordination and competition," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 63-72.
- Nele Friedrichsen, 2015. "Governing smart grids: the case for an independent system operator," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 553-572, June.
More about this item
KeywordsDistributed electricity generation Network investments Regulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:8:p:4355-4362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .