Impacts of decentralised power generation on distribution networks: a statistical typology of European countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giannakis, D. & T. Jamasb & Pollitt, M.G., 2004. "Benchmarking and incentive regulation of quality of service: an application to the UK electricity distribution utilities," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0408, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- McDonald, Jim, 2008. "Adaptive intelligent power systems: Active distribution networks," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4346-4351, December.
- Anaya, Karim L. & Pollitt, Michael G., 2015.
"Integrating distributed generation: Regulation and trends in three leading countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 475-486.
- Karim L. Anaya & Michael G. Pollitt, 2014. "Integrating Distributed Generation: Regulation and Trends in Three Leading Countries," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1449, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael, 2007.
"Incentive regulation of electricity distribution networks: Lessons of experience from Britain,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6163-6187, December.
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2007. "Incentive Regulation of Electricity Distribution Networks: Lessons of Experience from Britain," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0709, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Shaw, Rita & Attree, Mike & Jackson, Tim, 2010. "Developing electricity distribution networks and their regulation to support sustainable energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5927-5937, October.
- Niesten, Eva, 2010. "Network investments and the integration of distributed generation: Regulatory recommendations for the Dutch electricity industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4355-4362, August.
- Coelli, Tim J. & Gautier, Axel & Perelman, Sergio & Saplacan-Pop, Roxana, 2013. "Estimating the cost of improving quality in electricity distribution: A parametric distance function approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 287-297.
- de Joode, J. & Jansen, J.C. & van der Welle, A.J. & Scheepers, M.J.J., 2009. "Increasing penetration of renewable and distributed electricity generation and the need for different network regulation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 2907-2915, August.
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Orea, Luis & Pollitt, Michael, 2012. "Estimating the marginal cost of quality improvements: The case of the UK electricity distribution companies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1498-1506.
- Pollitt, M. & Bialek, J., 2007. "Electricity Network Investment And Regulation For A Low Carbon Future," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0750, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewables; Electric utilities; Distribution networks; Cluster analysis.;
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-10-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2015-10-17 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-REG-2015-10-17 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cec:wpaper:1509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chaire Economie du Climat). General contact details of provider: http://www.chaireeconomieduclimat.org .