Report NEP-ENE-2015-10-17This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yacoub Bahini & Cuong Le Van, 2015. "On the transition from nonrenewable energy to renewable energy," Working Papers 2015-629, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Garnier, Ernesto & Madlener, Reinhard, 2015. "The Influence of Policy Regime Risks on Investments in Innovative Energy Technology," FCN Working Papers 2/2015, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Oct 2015.
- Barry, Michael & Baur, Patrick & Gaudard, Ludovic & Giuliani, Gianluca & Hediger, Werner & Romerio, Franco & Schillinger, Moritz & Schumann, René & Voegeli, Gillaume & Weigt, Hannes, 2015. "The Future of Swiss Hydropower A Review on Drivers and Uncertainties," Working papers 2015/11, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Rabah Arezki & Valerie A Ramey & Liugang Sheng, 2015. "News Shocks in Open Economies; Evidence from Giant Oil Discoveries," IMF Working Papers 15/209, International Monetary Fund.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2015. "Measuring Economic Cost of Electricity Shortage: Current Challenges and Future Prospects in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 67164, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Oct 2015.
- Marianna Riggi & Fabrizio Venditti, 2015. "The time varying effect of oil price shocks on euro-area exports," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1035, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Nuño, Galo & Belu Mănescu, Cristiana, 2015. "Quantitative effects of the shale oil revolution," Working Paper Series 1855, European Central Bank.
- Joshua C. Hall & Christopher Shultz & E. Frank Stephenson, 2015. "The Political Economy of Local Fracking Bans," Working Papers 15-37, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Solarin, Sakiru Adebola & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2015. "Natural Gas Consumption and Economic Growth: The Role of Foreign Direct Investment, Capital Formation and Trade Openness in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 67225, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Oct 2015.
- Emma Hooper, 2015. "Oil and Gas, which is the Belle of the Ball ? The Impact of Oil and Gas Reserves on Sovereign Risk," AMSE Working Papers 1540, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised 02 Oct 2015.
- Maghami, Mohammadreza & Navabi asl, Shahin & Rezadad, Mohamad ismail & Ale ebrahim, Nader & Gomes, Chandima, 2015. "Qualitative and quantitative analysis of solar hydrogen generation literature from 2001 to 2014," MPRA Paper 67182, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Mar 2015.
- Bratanova, Alexandra & Robinson, Jacqueline & Wagner, Liam & Kolegov, Vitaly & Nikitchenko, Aleksey & Nikitchenko, Anna, 2015. "Multiple criteria analysis of policy alternatives to improve energy efficiency in industry in Russia," MPRA Paper 67178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Horton, Joshua & Parker, Andrew Richard & Keith, David, 2015. "Liability for Solar Geoengineering: Historical Precedents, Contemporary Innovations, and Governance Possibilities," Scholarly Articles 23017251, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Hampf, Benjamin & Rødseth, Kenneth Løvold, 2014. "Carbon dioxide emission standards for US power plants: An efficiency analysis perspective," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 219, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Halliday, Timothy J. & Lynham, John & de Paula, Aureo, 2015. "Vog: Using Volcanic Eruptions to Estimate the Health Costs of Particulates," IZA Discussion Papers 9398, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Katarzyna Byrka & Arkadiusz Jedrzejewski & Katarzyna Sznajd-Weron & Rafal Weron, 2015. "Difficulty is critical: Psychological factors in modeling diffusion of green products and practices," HSC Research Reports HSC/15/10, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Solarin, Sakiru Adebola & Mallick, Hrushikesh, 2015. "Are Fluctuations in Gas Consumption Per Capita Transitory? Evidence from LM Unit Root Test with Two Structural Breaks," MPRA Paper 67227, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Oct 2015.
- Shanjun Li & Yiyi Zhou, 2015. "Dynamics of Technology Adoption and Critical Mass: The Case of U.S. Electric Vehicle Market," Working Papers 15-10, NET Institute.
- Hampf, Benjamin & Rødseth, Kenneth Løvold, 2014. "Optimal profits under environmental regulation: The benefits from emission intensity averaging," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 220, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Eloi Laurent, 2015. "Comment répartir le budget carbone à la COP 21 ?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2015-20, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Darius Corbier & Frédéric Gonand & Marie Bessec, 2015. "Impacts of decentralised power generation on distribution networks: a statistical typology of European countries," Working Papers 1509, Chaire Economie du climat.
- de Zeeuw, Aart J. & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2015. "Non-Cooperative and Cooperative Responses to Climate Catastrophes in the Global Economy: A North-South Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 10870, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Soham Baksi & Michael Benarroch, 2015. "Production Externalities, Environmental Taxes, and the Gains from Trade," Departmental Working Papers 2015-05, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
- Villanueva Cortés, Paloma, 2015. "The external impact of the Green Economy: An analysis of the environmental implications of the Green Economy," IPE Working Papers 56/2015, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Stratford Douglas & Seth Wiggins, 2015. "Effects of Acid Rain Regulations on Production of Eastern Coals of Varying Sulfur Content," Working Papers 15-38, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Njindan Iyke, Bernard, 2015. "Asymmetries, Structural Breaks, and Nonlinear Persistence: Evidence and Implications for Uncovering the Energy-Growth Nexus in Selected African Countries," MPRA Paper 67163, University Library of Munich, Germany.