Potential of building-scale alternative energy to alleviate risk from the future price of energy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kikuchi, Emi & Bristow, David & Kennedy, Christopher A., 2009. "Evaluation of region-specific residential energy systems for GHG reductions: Case studies in Canadian cities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1257-1266, April.
- McDonald, Alan & Schrattenholzer, Leo, 2001. "Learning rates for energy technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 255-261, March.
- Jacobsson, Staffan & Johnson, Anna, 2000. "The diffusion of renewable energy technology: an analytical framework and key issues for research," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 625-640, July.
- Maribu, Karl Magnus & Firestone, Ryan M. & Marnay, Chris & Siddiqui, Afzal S., 2007. "Distributed energy resources market diffusion model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4471-4484, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hong, Taehoon & Koo, Choongwan & Kwak, Taehyun, 2013. "Framework for the implementation of a new renewable energy system in an educational facility," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 539-551.
- Bayer, Peter & Saner, Dominik & Bolay, Stephan & Rybach, Ladislaus & Blum, Philipp, 2012. "Greenhouse gas emission savings of ground source heat pump systems in Europe: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 1256-1267.
- Chan-Joong Kim & Taehoon Hong & Jimin Kim & Daeho Kim & Dong-yeon Seo, 2015. "A Process for the Implementation of New Renewable Energy Systems in a Building by Considering Environmental and Economic Effect," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-21, September.
- Casasso, Alessandro & Sethi, Rajandrea, 2016. "G.POT: A quantitative method for the assessment and mapping of the shallow geothermal potential," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 765-773.
- Hughes, Larry & Chaudhry, Nikhil, 2011. "The challenge of meeting Canada's greenhouse gas reduction targets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1352-1362, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAlternative energy Risk Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:4:p:1885-1894. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .