Location optimization of solar plants by an integrated hierarchical DEA PCA approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wirasinghe, S. C. & Waters, N. M., 1983. "An approximate procedure for determining the number, capacities and locations of solid waste transfer-stations in an urban region," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 105-111, January.
- A. Meltzer & Peter Ordeshook & Thomas Romer, 1983. "Introduction," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 1-5, January.
- Nozick, Linda K. & Borderas, Hector & Meyburg, Arnim H., 1998. "Evaluation of travel demand measures and programs: a data envelopment analysis approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 331-343, September.
- Domschke, Wolfgang & Drexl, Andreas, 1985. "Location and layout planning – an international bibliography," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 36418, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Al-Alawi, S.M. & Al-Hinai, H.A., 1998. "An ANN-based approach for predicting global radiation in locations with no direct measurement instrumentation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 199-204.
- Olesen, O. B. & Petersen, N. C., 1995. "Incorporating quality into data envelopment analysis: a stochastic dominance approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 117-135, April.
- Zhu, Joe, 1998. "Data envelopment analysis vs. principal component analysis: An illustrative study of economic performance of Chinese cities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 50-61, November.
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Tyteca, Daniel, 1996. "An activity analysis model of the environmental performance of firms--application to fossil-fuel-fired electric utilities," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 161-175, August.
- Jacobsen, S. K. & Madsen, O. B. G., 1980. "A comparative study of heuristics for a two-level routing-location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 5(6), pages 378-387, December.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Sözen, Adnan & Arcaklioglu, Erol & Özalp, Mehmet & Kanit, E. Galip, 2005. "Solar-energy potential in Turkey," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 80(4), pages 367-381, April.
- Sözen, Adnan & Arcaklıoğlu, Erol & Özalp, Mehmet & Çağlar, Naci, 2005. "Forecasting based on neural network approach of solar potential in Turkey," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1075-1090.
- Mohandes, M. & Rehman, S. & Halawani, T.O., 1998. "Estimation of global solar radiation using artificial neural networks," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 179-184.
- Ramanathan, R, 2001. "Comparative Risk Assessment of energy supply technologies: a Data Envelopment Analysis approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 197-203.
- Bahel, V. & Srinivasan, R. & Bakhsh, H., 1986. "Solar radiation for Dhahran, Saudi Arabia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 11(10), pages 985-989.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 1983. "Introduction," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 341-344, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:streco:v:47:y:2018:i:c:p:57-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ke Wang & Jieming Zhang & Yi-Ming Wei, 2017. "Operational and environmental performance in China¡¯s thermal power industry: Taking an effectiveness measure as complement to an efficiency measure," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 100, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:119:y:2013:i:c:p:88-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- Azadeh, A. & Sheikhalishahi, M. & Asadzadeh, S.M., 2011. "A flexible neural network-fuzzy data envelopment analysis approach for location optimization of solar plants with uncertainty and complexity," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3394-3401.
- Wang, Zhaohua & Li, Yi & Wang, Ke & Huang, Zhimin, 2017.
"Environment-adjusted operational performance evaluation of solar photovoltaic power plants: A three stage efficiency analysis,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 1153-1162.
- Zhaohua Wang & Yi Li & Ke Wang & Zhimin Huang, 2017. "Environment-adjusted operational performance evaluation of solar photovoltaic power plants: A three stage efficiency analysis," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 104, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Mardani, Abbas & Zavadskas, Edmundas Kazimieras & Streimikiene, Dalia & Jusoh, Ahmad & Khoshnoudi, Masoumeh, 2017. "A comprehensive review of data envelopment analysis (DEA) approach in energy efficiency," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1298-1322.
- San Cristóbal, José Ramón, 2011. "A multi criteria data envelopment analysis model to evaluate the efficiency of the Renewable Energy technologies," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 2742-2746.
- Arabi, Behrouz & Munisamy, Susila & Emrouznejad, Ali & Shadman, Foroogh, 2014. "Power industry restructuring and eco-efficiency changes: A new slacks-based model in Malmquist–Luenberger Index measurement," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 132-145.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:122:y:2018:i:c:p:580-591 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:6:p:1504-:d:151509 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olanrewaju, O.A. & Jimoh, A.A. & Kholopane, P.A., 2013. "Assessing the energy potential in the South African industry: A combined IDA-ANN-DEA (Index Decomposition Analysis-Artificial Neural Network-Data Envelopment Analysis) model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 225-232.
More about this item
KeywordsLocation optimization DEA Solar plants;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:10:p:3993-4004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.