Evaluation of travel demand measures and programs: a data envelopment analysis approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & E. Rhodes, 1981. "Evaluating Program and Managerial Efficiency: An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis to Program Follow Through," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(6), pages 668-697, June.
- Chu, Xuehao & Fielding, Gordon J. & Lamar, Bruce W., 1992. "Measuring transit performance using data envelopment analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 223-230, May.
- Rajiv D. Banker & Robert F. Conrad & Robert P. Strauss, 1986. "A Comparative Application of Data Envelopment Analysis and Translog Methods: An Illustrative Study of Hospital Production," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(1), pages 30-44, January.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Modarres, Ali, 1993. "Evaluating employer-based transportation demand management programs," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 291-297, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D'Acierno, Luca & Cartenì, Armando & Montella, Bruno, 2009. "Estimation of urban traffic conditions using an Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) System," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 719-736, July.
- Van Malderen, Laurent & Jourquin, Bart & Pecheux, Claude & Thomas, Isabelle & Van De Vijver, Elien & Vanoutrive, Thomas & Verhetsel, Ann & Witlox, Frank, 2013. "Exploring the profession of mobility manager in Belgium and their impact on commuting," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 46-55.
- George E. Halkos & Nickolaos G. Tzeremes, 2015.
"Measuring Seaports' Productivity: A Malmquist Productivity Index Decomposition Approach,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 49(2), pages 355-376, April.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2012. "Measuring seaports’ productivity: A Malmquist productivity index decomposition approach," MPRA Paper 40174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramanathan, R, 2001. "Comparative Risk Assessment of energy supply technologies: a Data Envelopment Analysis approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 197-203.
- Sundo, Marloe B. & Fujii, Satoshi, 2005. "The effects of a compressed working week on commuters' daily activity patterns," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 835-848, December.
- Cairns, S. & Newson, C. & Davis, A., 2010. "Understanding successful workplace travel initiatives in the UK," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 473-494, August.
- Laurent Van Malderen & Bart Jourquin & Isabelle Thomas, 2012. "Employers Transport Plans: Do They Change The Commuting Behaviour Of Workers?," ERSA conference papers ersa12p1048, European Regional Science Association.
- Nakanishi, Yuko J & Falcocchio, John C, 2004. "Performance Assessment Of Intelligent Transportation Systems Using Data Envelopment Analysis," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 181-197, January.
- Cullinane, Kevin & Wang, Teng-Fei & Song, Dong-Wook & Ji, Ping, 2006. "The technical efficiency of container ports: Comparing data envelopment analysis and stochastic frontier analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 354-374, May.
- Azadeh, A. & Ghaderi, S.F. & Maghsoudi, A., 2008. "Location optimization of solar plants by an integrated hierarchical DEA PCA approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3993-4004, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:32:y:1998:i:5:p:331-343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.