Evaluating employer-based transportation demand management programs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Himanen, Veli & Nijkamp, Peter & Padjen, Juraj, 1992.
"Environmental quality and transport policy in Europe,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 147-157, March.
- Himanen, V. & Nijkamp, P. & Padjen, J., 1991. "Environmental quality and transport policy in Europe," Serie Research Memoranda 0097, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van Malderen, Laurent & Jourquin, Bart & Thomas, Isabelle & Vanoutrive, Thomas & Verhetsel, Ann & Witlox, Frank, 2012.
"On the mobility policies of companies: What are the good practices? The Belgian case,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 10-19.
- VAN MALDEREN, Laurent & JOURQUIN, Bart & THOMAS, Isabelle & VANOUTRIVE, Thomas, 2012. "On the mobility policies of companies: what are the good practices? The Belgian case," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2419, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Martina Schäfer & Melanie Jaeger-Erben & Sebastian Bamberg, 2012. "Life Events as Windows of Opportunity for Changing Towards Sustainable Consumption Patterns?," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 65-84, March.
- Nozick, Linda K. & Borderas, Hector & Meyburg, Arnim H., 1998. "Evaluation of travel demand measures and programs: a data envelopment analysis approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 331-343, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:27:y:1993:i:4:p:291-297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .