Life Events as Windows of Opportunity for Changing Towards Sustainable Consumption Patterns?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cecilia Jakobsson & Satoshi Fujii & Tommy Gärling, 2002. "Effects of economic disincentives on private car use," Transportation, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 349-370, November.
- Jörgen Garvill & Agneta Marell & Annika Nordlund, 2003. "Effects of increased awareness on choice of travel mode," Transportation, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 63-79, February.
- Modarres, Ali, 1993. "Evaluating employer-based transportation demand management programs," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 291-297, July.
- Sanne, Christer, 2002. "Willing consumers--or locked-in? Policies for a sustainable consumption," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 273-287, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Owen, A. & Mitchell, G. & Gouldson, A., 2014. "Unseen influence—The role of low carbon retrofit advisers and installers in the adoption and use of domestic energy technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 169-179.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:142:y:2017:i:c:p:238-248 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anna Scott & Caroline Oates & William Young, 2015. "A Conceptual Framework of the Adoption and Practice of Environmental Actions in Households," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(5), pages 1-26, May.
- Seebauer, Sebastian, 2017. "Individual Drivers for Direct and Indirect Rebound Effects: A Survey Study of Electric Vehicles and Building Insulation in Austria," FCN Working Papers 17/2017, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- repec:kap:jcopol:v:40:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10603-017-9356-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:140-151 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable consumption; Life events; Mixed methods; Sustainability interventions; Everyday life;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jcopol:v:35:y:2012:i:1:p:65-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .