Taxation on vehicle fuels: its impacts on switching to cleaner fuels
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rietveld, P. & Bruinsma, F. R. & van Vuuren, D. J., 2001. "Spatial graduation of fuel taxes; consequences for cross-border and domestic fuelling," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 433-457, June.
- Dubourg, W. R., 1996. "Estimating the mortality costs of lead emissions in England and Wales," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 621-625, July.
- Fullerton, Don & West, Sarah E., 2002.
"Can Taxes on Cars and on Gasoline Mimic an Unavailable Tax on Emissions?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 135-157, January.
- Don Fullerton & Sarah West, 1999. "Can Taxes on Cars and on Gasoline Mimic an Unavailable Tax on Emissions?," NBER Working Papers 7059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Inge Mayeres & Stef Proost, 2000.
"Should Diesel Cars in Europe be discouraged ?,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
ces0018, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Inge Mayeres & Stef Proost, 2000. "Should diesel cars in Europe be discouraged?," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0005, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Krewitt, Wolfram & Heck, Thomas & Trukenmuller, Alfred & Friedrich, Rainer, 1999. "Environmental damage costs from fossil electricity generation in Germany and Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 173-183, March.
- Pearce, David & Crowards, Tom, 1996. "Particulate matter and human health in the United Kingdom," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 609-619, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:16:p:2566-2571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.