Spatial graduation of fuel taxes; consequences for cross-border and domestic fuelling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rietveld, Piet & Boonstra, Jaap, 1995. "On the Supply of Network Infrastructure: Highways and Railways in European Regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 29(2), pages 207-220, May.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Keen, Michael, 1993.
"Jeux Sans Frontieres: Tax Competition and Tax Coordination When Countries Differ in Size,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(4), pages 877-892, September.
- Ravi Kanbur & Michael Keen, 1991. "Jeux Sans Frontieres: Tax Competition and Tax Coordination when Countries Differ in Size," Working Papers 819, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Y. Mathä & Alessandro Porpiglia & Michael Ziegelmeyer, 2017.
"Cross-border commuting and consuming: an empirical investigation,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(20), pages 2011-2026, April.
- MathÃ¤, Thomas Y. & Porpiglia, Alessandro & Ziegelmeyer, Michael, 2014. "Cross-border commuting and consuming: An empirical investigation," MEA discussion paper series 201407, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Mathä, Thomas Y. & Ziegelmeyer, Michael & Porpiglia, Alessandro, 2014. "Cross-border commuting and consuming: an empirical investigation," Working Paper Series 1661, European Central Bank.
- Thomas Y. Mathä & Alessandro Porpiglia & Michael Ziegelmeyer, 2014. "Cross-border commuting and consuming: An empirical investigation," BCL working papers 89, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Banfi, Silvia & Filippini, Massimo & Hunt, Lester C., 2005. "Fuel tourism in border regions: The case of Switzerland," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 689-707, September.
- Desiderio Romero-Jordán & Marta Jorge García-Inés & Santiago Álvarez García, 2013.
"The impact of fuel tourism on retailers’ diesel price in Spanish neighbouring regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 407-413, February.
- Desiderio Romero-Jordán & Marta Jorge & Santiago Álvarez-García, 2011. "The impact of fuel tourism on retailers' diesel price in Spanish neighbouring regions," Post-Print hal-00737934, HAL.
- Leal, Andrés & López-Laborda, Julio & Rodrigo, Fernando, 2009. "Prices, taxes and automotive fuel cross-border shopping," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 225-234.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:16:y:2010:i:2:p:135-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rietveld, Piet & van Woudenberg, Stefan, 2005. "Why fuel prices differ," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 79-92, January.
- David-Jan Jansen & Nicole Jonker, 2016. "Fuel tourism in Dutch border regions: are only salient price differentials relevant?," DNB Working Papers 519, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hung, Wing-Tat, 2006. "Taxation on vehicle fuels: its impacts on switching to cleaner fuels," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(16), pages 2566-2571, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:35:y:2001:i:5:p:433-457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .