Integrated planning for mitigating CO2 emissions in Taiwan: a multi-objective programming approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan S. Manne & Richard G. Richels, 1991. "Global CO2 Emission Reductions - the Impacts of Rising Energy Costs," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 87-108.
- Rose, Adam & Stevens, Brandt, 1993. "The efficiency and equity of marketable permits for CO2 emissions," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 117-146, March.
- Fells, Ian & Woolhouse, Lisa, 1994. "A response to the UK national programme for CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(8), pages 666-684, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henriques, C. Oliveira & Antunes, C. Henggeler, 2012. "Interactions of economic growth, energy consumption and the environment in the context of the crisis – A study with uncertain data," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 415-422.
- Jebaraj, S. & Iniyan, S., 2006. "A review of energy models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 281-311, August.
- Hsueh, Sung-Lin, 2015. "Assessing the effectiveness of community-promoted environmental protection policy by using a Delphi-fuzzy method: A case study on solar power and plain afforestation in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 1286-1295.
- Cortés-Borda, D. & Ruiz-Hernández, A. & Guillén-Gosálbez, G. & Llop, M. & Guimerà, R. & Sales-Pardo, M., 2015.
"Identifying strategies for mitigating the global warming impact of the EU-25 economy using a multi-objective input–output approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 21-30.
- Cortés Borda, Daniel Enrique & Ruíz Hernández, Antonio & Guillén Gosálbez, Gonzalo & Llop Llop, Maria & Guimerà Manrique, Roger & Sales Pardo, Marta, 2014. "Identifying strategies for mitigating the global warming impact of the EU-25 economy using a multi-objective input-output approach," Working Papers 2072/246959, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- de Carvalho, Ariovaldo Lopes & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler & Freire, Fausto, 2016. "Economic-energy-environment analysis of prospective sugarcane bioethanol production in Brazil," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 514-526.
- Hristu-Varsakelis, D. & Karagianni, S. & Pempetzoglou, M. & Sfetsos, A., 2010. "Optimizing production with energy and GHG emission constraints in Greece: An input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1566-1577, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:28:y:2000:i:8:p:519-523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .