Carbon coalitions : The cost and effectiveness of energy agreements to alter trajectories of atmospheric carbon dioxide emissions
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grübler, Arnulf & Fujii, Yasumasa, 1991. "Inter-generational and spatial equity issues of carbon accounts," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 16(11), pages 1397-1416.
- Roger E. Brinner & Michael G. Shelby & Joyce M. Yanchar & Alex Cristofaro, 1991. "Optimizing Tax Strategies to Reduce Greenhouse Cases Without Curtailing Growth," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-14.
- Joe Edmonds & John Reilly, 1983. "Global Energy and CO2 to the Year 2050," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 21-48.
- Rose, Adam & Stevens, Brandt, 1993. "The efficiency and equity of marketable permits for CO2 emissions," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 117-146, March.
- anonymous, 1990. "Economic notes," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 53, December.
- anonymous, 1990. "Economic forecast," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 53, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:23:y:1995:i:4-5:p:309-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.